Possible Guild X'fer to this server

85 Troll Druid
We are considering moving our guild to a new server and I was wondering how this server is. Are there people looking for a raiding guild? Are there a few people on this server that are willing to make a commitment to join our core group if we transfer here. If you are interested please apply on our website below. Our reason for doing it this way is so we don't waste money moving our guild to a server that we would have to transfer off again. If you wish to speak to us on vent we can provide that information once you have registered on our website.

We are 10 man guild in need of 2 tanks and 3 heals. The bulk of our guild stopped playing just before the release of DS. There are four of us who continued to play and we are looking to rebuild our core 10 man group. We are looking for people 18+ who desire to progress through endgame content. We are a group laid back guys who enjoy having fun and joking around but we do take raiding serious. We are not looking for people who wish to be carried through things or no show for raids.

Our raid days and times will be Tues / Thur 8pm – 11pm est.

Our website is mmocursed.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gonna come over here and work on some guild lfr progression?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Got to love trolls. Nope like I said there are 4 of us who kept playing and we are working on putting a 10 man group together.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
you couldnt even clear normal firelands.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you want a server complete with !@#$%^-s then this is the one for you :) Except me I'm nice :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Not much of an excuse, I killed normal madness week one on my alt. I would assume you could grab a few people in trade and atleast kill a few bosses :P
Edited by Rofltroll on 1/23/2012 12:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Refer to the previous post on this subject:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424796929
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Please dont come here, save yourself. This server has NO its talent base. Recruitment is terrible and there are many fail trolls. except blood <3 Bloodlust
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Aww shucks /blush :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
There are a lot of decent raiders, but the majority, if not all of them, have been recruited into top level guilds. If you're looking for regular/some heroic DS, then I'm sure you'll do fine here, but if you're looking for people to fill your raid for full heroic DS clears, I wouldn't look here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
way to reply to a 5 month old forum...
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Shaman
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]