Dragon Soul trinket drop rates

90 Draenei Shaman
0 Vials, 0 Cunning of the Cruel, 0 Bone Link Fetish

I think these #'s are far more important than Spine trinkets - you know that RNG will turn in your favor sooner or later.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
wtb cunning of the cruel
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Vial of shadows does not exist
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We have had Creche drop on our only H Ultra kill. Other than that, 2 Str, 2 Agi, 1 Dodge and 3 Int on Spine so far.

We also had Vial drop once.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
We've had 3 fetishes, and assorted stacking buff trinkets (the UN-whatever ones, unbinding is one). Cunning of teh Cruel doesn't exist and vial has yet to show itself (but it WILL drop since nobody will use it for main spec in our ten man.)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Will of Unbinding is a myth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
My Shaman's group got our first INT Spine trinket this week, every possible STR and Dodge user had gotten one. I think we've DE'd 3 Holy Pally gloves.

My DK's group has gotten a few INT trinkets but only one STR trinket, which is now playing STWOR. I think we've DE'd 3 Holy Pally gloves.

eta: killed every week in both groups.
Edited by Mnevis on 1/23/2012 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Doing pretty well ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
After the main team got their str and doge trinkets we filled out pvp alts and friends with them. So far no cunnings and a single will. All agi users have theirs as well and our rogue has lighting too.

Speaking of spine...same rogue boots every week and not one set of liquid smoke gloves.

TLDR: we can gear alts offspecs of str/agi gear and our casters are at each other's throats for any kind of drop. Then again we have seen virtually no conq tokens and we are offspeccing the other two in a raid that has only 2-3 conq users. Oh, and we haven't seen a single caster weapon off spine yet everyone has their gurthak, agi axe, and polearm/bows.

Ever get the feeling even the droprates say you shouldn't be playing a caster w/o a legendary?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
3 Agi, 1 Str, 2 Int, and 2 Spirit.

Not too bad.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warrior
1 vial total (heroic) since the instance came out for my guild on 25 man.
Reply Quote
01/22/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Azloran
I think these #'s are far more important than Spine trinkets - you know that RNG will turn in your favor sooner or later.

Don't count on it.

Our group has still been clearing FL to help one of our regulars get the legendary (10N). Seventeen majordomo kills, 1 Flamescythe. We usually have at least three druids in our group (bear, bear/cat (me), and a resto).

Random is random and it sucks !@# most of the time.
Edited by Baezle on 1/23/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Warrior
quit doing babby 10 mans
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/21/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Bunzato
We've gotten a single Will of Unbinding and we've been clearing to Madness since the week DS came out.

Over the course of five kills we got one trinket each time:

2 Will of Unbinding
2 Wrath of Unchaining
1 Eye of Unmaking

The other five drops were various other gear, I did get Gloves of Liquid Smoke as one of 'em tho...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
7 agil
2 intel
1 stam
0 str

pretty much same crap each week and its the same for most of the other bosses as well. Morchok we havent had a single 1h axe drop since week 1
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
From my experience 10 mans have been very brutal in gear distribution, we started running some in LFR to get a few outstanding upgrades. The dodge and agility trinkets droppin' like it's hot, the int ones not so much. Just hard to get 25's going this time of the year for some reason. Far as weapons we've had I think 1 Maw drop, and a TON of those useless Rogue daggers, then again our healers don't care for the Maw in our 10s. Oh and I think everyone plate has a Gurth 403.
Edited by Donter on 2/15/2012 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We've had 1 vial drop for us. Went to the bear tank. WTB vial.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've seen 1 Bone Link Fetish, too bad it went to my former GM's alt.

Other than that I've seen like 3-4 Vials, no int trinkets :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]