Dragon Soul trinket drop rates

90 Human Paladin
05/02/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Healbøt
We've been a 10 man guild all expansion, but we're transitioning to 25 for the rest of DS and MoP. Our first 25 man raid yesterday brought us a Windward Heart, Bonelink Fetish, and a Cunning, all heroic! Miracle!

You are now one of the most hated people on the forums. Grats to you.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Liodren
We've been a 10 man guild all expansion, but we're transitioning to 25 for the rest of DS and MoP. Our first 25 man raid yesterday brought us a Windward Heart, Bonelink Fetish, and a Cunning, all heroic! Miracle!

hey, perks of the superior 25 model. :) more drops
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Very frustrating that we have yet to see this in 10 man. The only 25 man group on our server has 4 of them already...

Fix 10 man loot tables please :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Saw my 1st VoS drop 2 weeks ago in normal DS... on my resto druid...

Have seen it drop once in LFR too... on my DK...

/cry
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I've been 8/8 HM for 11 weeks, but apparently my guild is unworthy of seeing any of the random trinkets the entire tier except for 1 cunning.

Worst tier ever.
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
First normal DS run I got a vial of shadow. Friend is still waiting for his to drop after ~13 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Drops from 10 spine:

8 str
7 agi
3 dodge
1 spirit (week 2 - the guy who got it no longer raids with us)
1 intellect (last week)

Every time a str one drops the casters/healers in my guild get angrier, LoL. Though lately it's mostly Agi, early on our drops were dominated by the Str trinket. So many shards.

I did miss a week, either the str or agi one dropped, I don't recall. It's not included in my numbers there, though.

We struggled to get healer trinkets to drop in FL, too. At least we have Windward Hearts this time, so we're already up on last tier! ;)
Edited by Tiakatt on 5/6/2012 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior

hey, perks of the superior 25 model. :) more drops

My mains guilds been farming all 6 bosses that drop those trinkets on heroic since the first week of hardmodes on 25. We have had two cunnings, one windward and I think two bonelinks? So in one night, you got approximately two and a half months worth of drops for us.

Yep.
Edited by Saphy on 5/7/2012 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WEEK 2 25 MAN UPDATE

1 bonelink, 3 vials (2 off one boss!), 1 windward heart.

~25 man raiding~

After another bonelink drops its up for offspec RET PVP GET HYPE
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
another week, still no bone link or cunning drops. <.< Guess some of us just have no luck at all
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
25Man

Heroic vial last week Heroic cunning this week.....................that rng.

@healbot i hate you
Edited by Flintloc on 5/9/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Have done DS for some 15~ weeks now, and my group has done it about an extra month more than me due to RL things. Only 1 Windward Heart (Heroic, about 3 weeks ago), no Cunnings, no Vials, only 1 Agi trinket from spine, 1 Bonelink.

Good loot table is good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1/47 on Heroic Bone-Link (0/57 Normal)
1/9 on Heroic Creche of the Final Dragon (0/12 Normal)

Getting pretty sick of awful drops in general. It feels like the same crap drops every single week. I have four heroic items with 56 heroic boss kills... and that's with finally getting Heroic ESS last night heh
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
shaman has been running lfr nearly since the start: seen a couple starcatcher compasses, the stacking int trinket, insignia of the corrupted, and cunning of the cruel (actually have all three of the int trinkets)

since running reg ds(5 madness kills, but only 4 kills on bosses 1-6) ive seen wrath of unchaining (stacking agi trinket) 2-3 times, heart of unliving a couple times, at least 1 insignia.... and i dont recall exacts on tanking/str trinks

my mage has done ds reg 1 time: got insiginia of the corrupted mind

my priest has run lfr twice, seen (and won) cunning of the cruel, saw my only vial of shadows, 2 str trinks.. umm.. well thats the basics. maybe ill lucky?

to date i dont think ive ever seen bone link fetish.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Bunch of stacking str trinkets, 3 heroic creches in the last 2 weeks, I think 1 normal fetish.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Priest
64 normal boss kills, 34 heroic boss kills (all on 10 man, not counting spine/madness) according to my armory page. 1 heroic windward heart, 1 normal windward heart, absolutely zero of every other shared drop trinket normal or heroic. Seen all kinds in LFR though, so at least I have the 384 cunning.

Spine has been very kind to us in contrast, big variety on which trinkets we get. Trinkets from specific bosses like creche and soulshifter have been rare but occasional, about what I'd expect from 10 mans. I don't have an issue with 25 vs 10 man looting when it comes to ordinary loot tables (gotta give the 25 guys something), but shared drop items just don't work well in 10 mans imo.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
should i even bother at this point for the trink??? we haven't seen this drop in our normal runs....
Edited by Aktaion on 6/9/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]