Infallible Selling Tier 11, Tier 12 Runs

90 Human Paladin
Now that Heroic Dragon Soul is complete, Infallible is selling the following for gold to support our guild bank and raiders for Dragon Soul and Pandaria:

Heroic Deathwing Mount+Title = 450k (starting March 6)
Full 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul + Any Loot (coming soon)
Firelord+Ragnaros mount = 150k
Tier 11 Heroic bosses including end bosses 13/13 = 150K

Note: Tier 13 stuff will be added soon in the future.

If you don't have the gold, we accept other forms of payment, which include TCG mounts, epic red gems, rare pets, etc.

Please post here or send an in game mail to Hitpoints if you are interested or have any questions regarding other items/achievements.

Thanks~
Edited by Joons on 3/18/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is the Firelord + Ragnaros mount only H Rag, or does it include the other 6?

And also, are the prices negotiable?
Edited by Competition on 1/24/2012 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No, it does not include 6/7, which will be 25k extra. Yes, the price is negotiable.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I need 175 more syphons left for my staff. I can get it in 7 weeks so paying tons of gold for to do some heroics to knock it out like 2 weeks faster is crazy. What would you all charge for that? Could careless about Rag or gear....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hey Joons, email me at caeserg@juno.com its also my readID so you can chat with me in-game if you like...im interested in the mount and other titles, and i can do it this week or next.

edit... we can do this over the new cross realm raiding correct? i just have to transfer an alt to make payment or even pay with a TCG mount.
Edited by Hellbent on 1/27/2012 4:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Firelands, BoT, To4W, and BWD will all be doable with cross-realm raiding. This however is not the case for DS if you were interested in the DW mount/title.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
didnt even know DS had a mount in there!! but yea i know DS isnt available yet with cross-realming...but the rest i would like to get, just get in contact with me, i provided my realID so we can email or in-game chat so we can iron out the details and set a date for it

edit: ah yes the meta mount and H DW
Edited by Hellbent on 1/27/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're interested in transferring an alt for payment, epic red gems are an acceptable form of payment. Just make sure to clarify with Joons the exchange rate between gems and gold we're offering.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/25/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Darkmagikos
I need 175 more syphons left for my staff. I can get it in 7 weeks so paying tons of gold for to do some heroics to knock it out like 2 weeks faster is crazy. What would you all charge for that? Could careless about Rag or gear....

125k for 5 weeks of 6/7h. ~40 siphons per week.
Edited by Joons on 1/27/2012 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I can get it in 7 weeks so paying tons of gold for to do some heroics to knock it out like 2 weeks faster is crazy. 125k? Guess you missed the part I made it bold for you.. Goodluck with those prices.
Edited by Darkmagikos on 1/27/2012 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yep, we do have good luck, thanks. The price is the price, no need to post about how butthurt you are because you can't afford it. CU
Edited by Joons on 1/27/2012 6:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'm not butthurt about anything I just said good luck with those prices. And trust me gold isnt an issue here by NO means. Just stating that 125k for 2 weeks off a staff and i dont need gear nor needing to be carried by anyone is crazy. But, if you have to justify your prices with commenting that I dont have gold to afford your overprice for 2 weeks off a staff then so be it. I do understand that wiping cost the guild gold point A proven fact.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you want 2 weeks worth, it'll be 25k per week. You get ~40 siphons per week.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
good news everyone!

i have acquired an appropriate guild bank that i can transfer over to make payment!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Sent a letter on a low level alt.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Do you have anyone booked? If so, how far are you booked?

Have you decided on a uniform payment method for transfers?

Please give us an update :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Due to the long list and popularity of the Rag mount, we are increasing the cost to 150k. Those who are already down on my notepad will still receive it for 100k. I already know who you are :)

We have a list of about 8 people. We clear 2-3 times on 10 man per week.

We accept Queen's Garnets at your own servers cost. Make sure to let me know what it costs on your server so that I can verify whether or not its true.
Edited by Joons on 2/3/2012 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/02/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Yablik

Who is your low level alt?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Who is your low level alt?

That was the level 1 alt, Prospector. I do have a different character who will be transfered over carrying appropriate money, as I'm not willing to relocate this character. It'll be after at least this upcoming Thursday (2/10) before I'm able to transfer it, so I'm in no rush.

Out of curiosity, as I did make the request before the prior cost update, am I still in for the 100k cost or am I paying 150k?

EDIT: Followup message also posted on your forum.
Edited by Yablik on 2/3/2012 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]