Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its still Pretty bad tho. i mean its somewhat coming back
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2012 05:57 AMPosted by Darkshortswo
Its still Pretty bad tho. i mean its somewhat coming back

alli for the most part has always had a little edge over us

according to wowprogress were right on the tail of the alliance with 9 of the 20 top guilds being horde. while 4 out of the top 5 may be alli, the 4-9 is all at 1/8H with 4 of those being horde. i think we are just quieting down?

TB is constantly shifting back and forth (although i havent done it in about 2 weeks)

personally i have enjoyed just taking a backseat in whos topping the charts and if the realm is dying or thriving.. just sit back and laugh at the main fail troll myavatar
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
The Horde seems okay.
I played for 10 hours straight on Baelgun with my lowbie blood elf yesterday. Got to chat with all kinds of cool people.
Edited by Healthbar on 1/29/2012 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Horde seems okay.
I played for 10 hours straight on Baelgun with my lowbie blood elf yesterday. Got to chat with all kinds of cool people.

yea hopefully the "new player realm" addition will help bring back baelgun. hoped on a lowbie belf the other night and i could have sworn they just released BC with how many people were running around, was pretty crazy imo
Edited by Jarshie on 1/30/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
9 Tauren Priest
Oh Hai

New to the server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh Hai

New to the server.

ohh heyyyyy

/wave
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Oh Hai

New to the server.

ohh heyyyyy

/wave
Yeah, you can really see the influx. Out of boredom, me and Eyeknight went to the starting area to check it out. Swarms of them.

Goldshire is starting to look like Moonguard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

ohh heyyyyy

/wave
Yeah, you can really see the influx. Out of boredom, me and Eyeknight went to the starting area to check it out. Swarms of them.

Goldshire is starting to look like Moonguard.

lol oh god if i had a open slot i would roll a alli to check it out...
Reply Quote
9 Tauren Priest
Better to have a mass influx of players looking to try someplace new then to have the server slowly die out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/06/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Marathal
Better to have a mass influx of players looking to try someplace new then to have the server slowly die out

agreed. i dont mind occasionally lending out a couple g to help a new player obtain their first mount or give em a ride to x place cuz they didnt know where it was
Reply Quote
9 Tauren Priest
While I have a main and a bunch of other toons on another server, I wanted someplace to just go and re-enjoy the leveling experience with no BoA, no piles of cash. Although I miss having the cash. LOL

Yeah, doing it old school.

Anyone needs a guild charter signed I'm for sale, if you see me on. :)
Reply Quote
88 Troll Druid
I miss <Bane>.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
It's because all the cool kids went to SW:TOR
Reply Quote
9 Tauren Priest
Well this character failed at Iron man. Didn't realize I had taken tailoring and enchanting out of habit.

Started a new one. Level 8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well this character failed at Iron man. Didn't realize I had taken tailoring and enchanting out of habit.

Started a new one. Level 8

lol, awww you were going for ironman, on this realm... damnit i may neeed to delete a char and give it a shot >_<

GL on your second attempt
Edited by Jarshie on 2/14/2012 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Priest
Finally armory updated. 2 levels to go then the fun starts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]