What Happened to horde??

90 Undead Death Knight
02/14/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ironmanmara
Finally armory updated. 2 levels to go then the fun starts

remember cant spec into anything >_< besides that, not really sure what fun would come at lvl 10
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Priest
Well level 10 is when it becomes official. Up to that point dieing doesn't really matter. Got a feeling holiday events will be a huge factor. Not many priests have made it past level 28 so we will see.

Took a look in the AH last night. Wow. I should bring over a banking toon to load up your market.
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Priest
And out. Thanks to the guy, didnt catch the name that dragged the mob over to me.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gotcha, then its out and officially working on the ironman (didnt think about that)

sorry to hear for the loss. did you at least get out of barn and hit 10? (armory doesnt always update which is why i was asking)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I was playing it safe, making sure to single target as I worked my way up to the wagon to drop the bomb, Had a clear line and range, started to toss the bomb when someone came running by with 3 of the guys in tow, didn't make it. I was a bar from level 9.

Only takes one death and your out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was playing it safe, making sure to single target as I worked my way up to the wagon to drop the bomb, Had a clear line and range, started to toss the bomb when someone came running by with 3 of the guys in tow, didn't make it. I was a bar from level 9.

Only takes one death and your out

damn man, that sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]