10 man Dragon Soul group

85 Night Elf Hunter
Myself and Scrubbles will be regularly running a 10 man Deathwing pick up group on Sunday and Monday night, and we are looking for skilled players of all sorts who want to kill bosses.

Between tonight and last night we killed up to Madness, including a Blackhorn one shot and spine 3 shot. The group will hopefully only get smoother, but in the mean time if would like to join and you are exceptional at playing whatever class you are, let me know and we will see about getting you in this group. I expect to kill Madness next week without much issue.

Raids are 6-9ish Sunday and Monday, but they can go later depending on what the group wants to do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Aside from posting in this thread you can send an in game message to me on either Thoreau or Wadsworth
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
awesome days and times, i've been looking for something along those says and times.

doree - demo lock
asphodelian - feral(gear is meh atm)
iyotanka - resto shaman

would perfer to dps, but i'll do whats needed
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
We did 8/8 DS in one day today, so for those of you who were reserved about coming.... Come.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Im interested in joining
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]