R.I.P Cleeve of Shandris.

90 Goblin Shaman
I know many of you don't know this name, but for the few of you who still reside on shandris, Cleeve was a phenomenal person who was the glead, and a great friend to many in Red Light District when it was still around. Over the past 2 years, he's held onto many medical problems, which have prevented him from playing WoW, and doing many of the things he's loved to do. I know the title says R.I.P, but his chance of survival is sitting at a 0% chance, and the doctors have given him 2 months to live. He has stage 3C Pancreatic cancer that has spread throughout his body, with 21 internal tumors raging against his body. He gave me a call 2 nights ago, and I didn't really know how to respond. The doctors/hospital have let him release himself back to the public after being in the hospital for the last 11 months undergoing major medical testing/treatment. They told him he needs to live comfortably, and to live it to the fullest while he can.

Cleeve, I hope you live the next few months in peace, knowing that you've had a huge impact on many people within the WoW community. You've made many friends, and you will be missed.

With much love and on the behalf of all of the old RLD members wherever they may be now, we love you, and rock on man.

Edit: And to those of you who don't recognize my name, I was Oxycotyn the Rogue. Officer and Raid lead in BT/sunwell. I have tried to keep in touch with him as much as possible, but its been rough, especially over the last year with him being in the hospital as much as he has.
Edited by Kaspir on 1/31/2012 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
!@#$ cancer. My condolences.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Prayers go out to him and his family.

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Reply Quote
Hollllllllllllllly !@#$.

RLD was the first raiding guild I was ever in, and you were certainly a friend and a WoW mentor more than you may have realized.

Cleeve, my friend, my thoughts and best wishes are with you.

Woffles/Anguish/Brawny

(Xandelus sends his love too.)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Wow this is some sad news. I remember Cleeve, I hope he lives out the rest of his life with peace and loved ones by his side.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This is terrible news. Anyone who has had the privilege to be on Shandris when Cleeve was active will know he is a great guy.

GL friend
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I had the privilege of healing Cleeve in quite a few pugs when he was still around, and he was one heck of a guy. I hope he enjoys the rest of his days surrounded by good friends and family.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I am so sorry to read this, prayers are out to you man, See you on the other side my brother!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I still remember when Cleeve first joined RLD. It was always a pleasure playing with him. I've seen him online off and on over the years since then, and it always makes me smile.

Enjoy however much time you've got left.
Reply Quote
63 Goblin Rogue
Terrible news. Sympathies to his friends and family.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Shaman
oh no :(

cleeve, we love you, in behalf of all the people who raided with you, all the members from RLD, you will be missed buddy, god bless your soul, Lotioned, Hand of Adal. Very sad news :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
This is rough to hear. I really enjoyed my time in RLD. Best wishes to Cleeve and his family.
Reply Quote
01/22/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Malparido
Lotioned, Hand of Adal.

Good times.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
My condolences for such a tragedy

Cleeve was, and always will remain one of the best
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is very difficult to hear. Cleeve is such a great guy. I remember being up late in RLD on vent with him just joking around for hours and talking about how to be better players.

His family will be in my prayers.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i remember running LK with him, was a good player and a great guy from what ive seen. hope he enjoys life as much as he can.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I never met Cleeve, but it's always sad to hear news like this, especially when so many obviously loved him and enjoyed his company.

RIP Cleeve, you'll surely be missed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Update: I've continued to try and call cleeve over the last few days but have had no answer. I surely hope you're still living it up cleeve. Always on my mind bro, Love Oxycotyn.
Reply Quote
92 Goblin Shaman
This is saddening, I will never forget Cleeve and his mighty shield<3
;(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]