Paying 1k gold...

85 Draenei Shaman
Paying 1k gold to the first person for a legitimate list of all of controlololz / wetlol / gnarski's names.

Bank toons, alts, w/e.

I know most of them, but I'd like 'em all.

Just send me ingame mail to this toon or my others:

Levictus
Euthanizer
Valadian

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
stage 5 clinger alert
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
;) Nah, just wanna know what other toons are trying to ninja.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
i will also pay 1k gold, for all of oni's alts. just so i can ignore all his helpless attempts at self gratification and attention grasping. i'll even pay oni the 1k gold just to get his toons on my ignore list. pst.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
lol have fun getting those 20+ namesbrochacho
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Great, we can all laugh this off knowing it's a joke, hahaha. You guys had me going for a while, thanks for the laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Paying 1k gold to the first person for a legitimate list of all of controlololz / wetlol / gnarski's names.

Bank toons, alts, w/e.

I know most of them, but I'd like 'em all.

Just send me ingame mail to this toon or my others:

Levictus
Euthanizer
Valadian

Thank you.

they conveniently have a guildname tying them all together

01/22/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Xùnke
i will also pay 1k gold, for all of oni's alts. just so i can ignore all his helpless attempts at self gratification and attention grasping. i'll even pay oni the 1k gold just to get his toons on my ignore list. pst.

someone in MM actually took the time to make a master list, using some methods I'd never even heard of before and I'm a pretty badass detective myself

the list is pretty awesome, not gonna lie
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Paying 1k gold to the first person for a legitimate list of all of... gnarski's names.

What did I ever do? :(

edit:
altho I will give you a list of my characters if I get gold for turning myself in.
Edited by Heyguys on 1/22/2012 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
someone in MM actually took the time to make a master list, using some methods I'd never even heard of before and I'm a pretty badass detective myself

Interested to see this list.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'll give you the list for 1k too.. 1.5 actually since it's straight from the source.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Interested to see this list.

you'd just report my post
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
lmao k. I'd argue that but..lol what's the point.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/22/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Arazu
you'd just report my post

there is only one way to settle this fued a pve tank battle to the death
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

You have serious issues. The most serious of which is of course 1000g isn't enough to get someone who knows all those names to give you them. Offer some serious gold and maybe you'll get the names from some bundle of sticks but until then stay small and stay poor, stalker.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
01/22/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Brohas
Great, we can all laugh this off knowing it's a joke, hahaha. You guys had me going for a while, thanks for the laugh.

I only pay 1kg for nude pics.... but if interested i have mucho goldo
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I gave him the list. I didn't recieve my 1000 gold. I feel like I've just fallen into a trap.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/22/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Tubbylumps

You have serious issues. The most serious of which is of course 1000g isn't enough to get someone who knows all those names to give you them. Offer some serious gold and maybe you'll get the names from some bundle of sticks but until then stay small and stay poor, stalker.

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
lol. 9 months go by, an entire xpack comes out, and Phenomenons is still butthurt. Get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
oh this looks juicy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]