hi guys :[

85 Troll Mage
The economy sucks, I can't pay for school and wow :[ I had a lot of fun RPing with all of you and I hope to see you all again sometimes, If any of you want to talk or say hi or maybe chat RP, I'm on Deviant Art as "OmapK" and my Windows live id is "Zooljuh@live.com" as well as my yahoo mesenger is "Zooljuh@yahoo.com"

If you're going to email me use the Live.com email or DA.

Maybe I'll come back eventualy, maybe I'll see you all on other games, but I wanted to say thanks for making this the best RP server I've ever been on. Please please add me if you can.

<3 Froja and kela and all you chaos order people, (Fro get on aim more you derf)

<3 Karakoo, also a bum

<3 Yala and Komen and Cee and David and everyone else who are great at pvp and RP

<3 the old Salty Sailor Tavern crew for the best events ever

and <3 all of you who I forgot to mention. I'm still more than happy to have wow themed RP over IM's or anything.

Sents will always be in my memory as the best RP I've ever had, and I'll always be your troll.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Thanks for all the great artwork you did for all of us Sentinels denizens...you even made a complete noob like me look epic. Good luck to you and happy journeys!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
maybe I'll have to do another drawthread or something. <3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Bonjour
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]