LF RBG team

85 Gnome Rogue
I figure with legendary daggers in my near future, I should try expanding my horizons beyond PvE. I have virtually no experience with rated battle grounds (I've only read guides and strats), but I can listen. Not available on Mon/Tues, however.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
For realzies tho... could still use an RBG, 3v3 or 5v5 team :p

legendary daggers ETA 3.5 weeks (26 boss kills)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

You're slow.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Rogue in RBG:

1) Smokebomb
2) Stun
3) Blind healer
4) ????
5) Profit

Not necessarily in that order.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue

You're slow.

Quiet, I don't have a 25 man... but slow or not I still have better ilvl than you, so na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo
Reply Quote
02/23/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Pfchang
Quiet, I don't have a 25 man... but slow or not I still have better ilvl than you, so na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo

Did this just happen?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Poor kid's guild can't kill more hardmodes, so he'll be stuck at that ilvl for a bit longer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/23/2012 04:31 AMPosted by Pfchang
Nope.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
02/23/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Hoochy
Poor kid's guild can't kill more hardmodes, so he'll be stuck at that ilvl for a bit longer.

Correction.

Poor kid's guild hasn't killed anymore hardmodes due to attendance and holidays, so he'll be stuck at that ilvl for a bit longer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Simple math is hard. 398 > 397
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/23/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Dhryke

Correction.

Poor kid's guild hasn't killed anymore hardmodes due to attendance and holidays, so he'll be stuck at that ilvl for a bit longer.

Pug it?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue

Everyone already knows that Meyvn has beaten this game and prestiged about 12 times so far, just looking for a new challenge (if you can call it that ^_^) lol
Edited by Pfchang on 2/23/2012 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I think prestiging is dumb. I worked hard to level them guns up man!

Unless you are talking about

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prestiging

and then I'm game. Cuz I like sandwiches.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Maybe I should come back to WOW and take Meyvn to my runs just to spite the elitist kids. Its nice to see despite all the things changing in wow, the nobody who started as a priest, still finds the time to spill his inane comments in this increasingly forgotten forums.

Eth
Edited by Ethrundil on 2/23/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/23/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Hoochy
Simple math is hard. 398 > 397
Apparently it is, considering 399 > 398.

02/23/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Pfchang
Everyone already knows that Meyvn has beaten this game and prestiged about 12 times so far, just looking for a new challenge (if you can call it that ^_^) lol
You should be a female Night Elf, so the legacy of female Night Elves with legendaries stays on Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nice gear change bro! Too late however.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/23/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Hoochy
I'm sorry I changed into my normal gear : /...It's okay though. Maybe some day, when the game is based on PvP, all that PvP gear you've obtained will count for something!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
02/23/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Defiasbandït
I'm sorry I changed into my normal gear : /...It's okay though. Maybe some day, when the game is based on PvP, all that PvP gear you've obtained will count for something!

Wait... you mean... this game ISN'T completely and entirely balanced around PvP? You mean to tell me that Blizzard is lying to me when they change how certain spells and abilities work entirely just because they are too overpowered in PvP?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/23/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Pfchang
Wait... you mean... this game ISN'T completely and entirely balanced around PvP? You mean to tell me that Blizzard is lying to me when they change how certain spells and abilities work entirely just because they are too overpowered in PvP?
Psh duh, look at the DS buff next patch! Then again in all fairness, it could be said that it's being done so PvPers can get trinkets easier...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

At least your weapons are helping you rank in DPS!

Oh wait...no...no they aren't.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/127129/rankings/players/

And you can't even rank in the top 5 on Sarth +3 Drakes. How sad. :'(

I guess we'll just have to rely on Bones and Furtim for that!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/424/rankings/players/

Maybe some day those orange pixels will help you feel more important than you actually are.
Edited by Loraine on 2/23/2012 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]