BlackFlag - open under old management

90 Night Elf Rogue
BF is still welcoming the wonderous people of our realm.

<3

Am looking forward to putting a few new story additions up here soon.

For those of you who would like to read them you can at

Tazeria In Azeroth Facebook page.

It's a public page so you don't need a FB account to see them.

I Love Korial!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
what exactly is old management??? I raided with blackflag back with chellidd and ilkhan LONG ago anything after that isnt old :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice job copying my guild name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well last i heard that was a LK guild that was dead but either way booboo NP :)
It is a cool name though :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Swill created this guild days after the server was created. The group you talk about was a couple years after it was originally established
Reply Quote
Just wanted to pop in here and say that I very much enjoyed running ICC the other night with Taz! We had a wonderful time(even though we were kinda too distracted in vent to get anything done!). Anytime you need anything, Taz, let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You all don't remember well swill mite, Blackflag was created out of the ashes of another guild, If I remember right it was Saviors of The Light. which fell apart due to drama and all, but were good ppl there. and There are still good ppl here now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
BlackFlag wasn't created out of anybody's ashes.

I founded the guild a few days after Korial came up in 2006 or so. The guild was dormant for a while during Cata but I was able to get the tag back and get the guild running again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]