These forums are boring.

100 Human Death Knight
01/26/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Salagord

all yours. sal may pose a threat. i hear he's not afraid to whip it out to establish his domain.

I pee on people frequently to let them know I'm the sh&^

Just felt some movement in my pants, Woah.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
01/26/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Salagord

all yours. sal may pose a threat. i hear he's not afraid to whip it out to establish his domain.

and this is the reason why you and soni are made for each other :)

^^^^ SEEE???
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

and this is the reason why you and soni are made for each other :)

^^^^ SEEE???

Sonitus pee'd on me to mark his territory. True story.

Hi Morc! Sup' cupcake?
Edited by Barnacles on 1/26/2012 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This thread has taken to a downward spiral of MoonGuard-esque roleplaying and a sickening tug-o-war.

Holypenguin contemplates the meaning of it all, though any facial expression that the Priest may have been wearing was well-shrouded. "Heathens." Holypenguin walks off in a blaze of sophistication.
Reply Quote
You don't know Moon Guard until you see <Ribs>.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
As Barnacles glided up, the grizzled Priest gave Morcillita a hard stare. "I suppose you're here to collect the reward for killing those murlocs?"

Her eyes wandered down to the glowing broadsword at her side. "That depends on what the reward is, Barnacles." She twirled her hair playfully, pretending not to notice how he shifted uncomfortably in her presence. "I may not want it."

Barnacles stepped toward her, bristling with a mixture of fear and anger. "The reward is not negotiable!" She paused for a moment while gathering her nerve, and pressed herself against her diminutive form. Their lips met hotly, melting her frost armor spell in a torrent of sweltering vapor.

"So, is there another step to this quest?" she teased, her eyes glittering with excitement.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Wtf frost armor are you talking about?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Oh, maybe that was Litespeed...
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
OH OH WE'RE ROLEPLAYIN! Lemme try.

Sonitus puts on his wizard hat and cape. "Fear my sorcery!" He enchants himself with Ereticus (Rank 3)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Are you wearing ONLY the wizard hat and cape?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey at least my roleplay was legit, you just inserted your names into A Steamy Romance Novel

1/10, Alliance are so uncreative.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Did you just break the ic/ooc code of conduct? I'm appalled. Since when does Frau Holypenguin refer to herself in the first person?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Pppfffffttt. You were just roleplaying your cynical bullcrap. 1/10 for you, too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
????????????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Barnacles, get back in your cage!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Holypenguin is her own lady.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
How come a paladin can lay on hands an altar boy, but when Holypenguin does it, it is suddenly the wrongest thing in the world. What's wrong with the Holypenguin's hands.

And it was a solid 8/10
Edited by Holypenguin on 1/27/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Barnacles approaches the altar where Holypenguin resides. "I've come to apologize and confess my sins to you", says Barnacles with a slight grin on her face.

This needs to get sexual.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The most efficient way to pray is on your knees.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
How did I end up in here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]