Rate the Smolderthorn Transmorg Above

90 Troll Hunter
Gee, Romulo, all that money you must be making from posting those mog accessories and you can't afford to enchant your gear?

What has the world come to

@Remedy

9/10, belt matches great and I like the color. Would be better if you could find a cooler helm, T10 priest helm is boring if you ask me.
Edited by Dreadnb on 3/27/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You look like a Spartan, I like the simple sword but the shoulders are kind of out of place. They almost tie the rest of the set to the tabard but I feel like there is a better pair out there.

8/10

I kind of agree. I've been having such a hard time finding shoulders I like for this. The originals are terrible looking (overlord's plate shoulders). There are a couple of alternative, but im hoping a simple elegant silver/gray piece will come out with mist. in the meantime I'm just using the class throwback plate shoulders to tie it in like you mentioned. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Reply Quote
Suo
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
my nukka Olawdz lookin swole as fuq
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
04/19/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Throbin
my nukka Olawdz lookin swole as fuq

whack but u my boy so ill give you an 8
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warlock
wrong set? 2-3 pieces transmogged only
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
@Okcomputer

7/10, your helm looks cool but it is completely off color from the rest of your set
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warlock
Yeah, tried to find something that both fits the headpiece and doesnt look out of nowhere...but can't really find anything that fits much better/makes my toon more wisdom/passive-agressive looking...8/10 for showing helm/shoulders (hunter).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
still waiting for my shield off illidan, and farming the mace off prince in KZ
Reply Quote
Ooo ooo me me
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Well?

7/10 If only shoulders were not as bright.
Edited by Çorrupted on 5/6/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
you're supposed to rate the person above you

@Cyberpolice 7/10; weapon/shield are way off and the tabard is kind of off-putting

@Cheakz 5/10; shoulders/robe are too bright, belt unmogged

@Corrupted 8/10; pretty nice, the belt matches very well. would prob look better w/o tabard
Edited by Dreadub on 5/6/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]