The 2012 Massive World PvP Event

90 Orc Hunter
((Just to clear this up in advance, the following is completely OOC and is directed to the entire community regardless of Faction Affiliation.))

• In 2010 the Alliance challenged the Horde to battle. The Feathermoon community organized a cross-faction battle of epic proportions to say goodbye to the Shimmering Flats.
  • In 2011 the Alliance again challenged the Horde. Once more the community met to pit the two warring factions against one another. The Battle for the Arathi Highlands put two of the largest forces this server has ever seen against one another.
  • In 2012 I am reaching out to the members and leaders of the Feathermoon Community and hoping that we can continue this tradition. War is coming to Feathermoon in a manner yet unimagined for our RP/PvE server. All that remains is determining who is willing to do more than stand on the sidelines.
  • To the Alliance: We have met your challenges in the past, now will you meet mine?

There is of course no reason to not be civilized about it all. Please respond if you are interested in being involved with Leadership on that side of the fence. We’ll reach out to you in-game so that we can discuss details to work out something truly awesome for the entire community. The hope here is that by providing ample time to prepare this, it can develop into a truly worthwhile endeavor for both sides.

Meet us on the field and stop us… or we will burn the Alliance to the ground. 8o )

To the Horde: Once again I request your aid, guidance, and commitment to the Horde campaign. The record speaks for itself, so I will not boast or aim to sway opinions. You've given the Leadership of the Horde your support in the past and never left unfulfilled. Do so again and you will be pleased.

Any Leader who wants to be involved should let me know either here or in-game and we will get in contact with you to discuss further. Any Horde player who wishes to be involved should speak up as recruitment will begin soon.

What: Massive World PvP
    Date: 03/31/12
    Time: 6pm PST (server time)
    Edited by Gunstrak on 3/6/2012 9:23 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    Gunny, I am by no means a leader on this realm or in this faction. But, I for one will carry on the tradition with fervor and accept your challenge. Although busy in the "Real" realm, I am relentlessly working to upgrade my gear so I may be a more formidable opponent. I have championed this cause since I "connected" here and look forward to the planning and eventual
    outcome.

Thank you for keeping the tradition and I will be honored to meet you in battle!

Reply Quote
    BREE BREE!
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Death Knight
    ((I am of course in on this! I'll try to bring as many people as I can convince to come!))
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    My adventures in the twilight will be at an end by then. It's been a while....send for me when I'm needed. I'll bring my beasts. ((Sounds fun, didn't think anyone did this anymore. I must've been taking a break the last couple of times. Missing my rogue now heh.))
    Reply Quote
    You will have my blades Gunny.
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Shaman
    In preparation for this event, if Allies are looking to farm some honor points to gear up to Ruthless Season 11, add me to your friends list and whisper me when I'm online. I'd be happy to get groups together to run some bg's. I'll be a pocket healer, and hopefully, we can rake in some gear.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    I would love to do this bit! But i am in no means a leader for PVP. But if one happens to rise to the challenge, put me down for it Alliance Side!
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    "And so It begins".....
    Reply Quote
    This makes me want to xfer here.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    I may have linked this to WrA.

Maybe.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIIrOZyzeOY

For reference, nice little video of our last event.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Mage
    One of the more recognized leaders of Alliance PvP is most likely Mixler.

Should I see him in-game, I will inform him of the horde's challenge this year.

I am almost certain he will take up arms against the horde.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    I'm almost certain it's been offered already and we've gotten no response from Guildwatch as a whole or Mixler individually.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Mage
    I've been going through both trade and the GW channels with a macro about it, telling people to come here for more info if they are interested.

Thus far, nothing has been biting. :-(
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    A Saturday! Excellent. I'll be there.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    Crushing success the previous two times tends to make people a bit reluctant to dance.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Priest
    I am truly surprised that more ally aren't jumping on this.....A little distressed to say the least....It's not that you get knocked down, it's that you get back up.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]