WE'RE SORRY

85 Troll Mage
Just wanted to formally apologize for <Trade isnt LFG>, long time leader of horde pve on arygos and home to many of the best players WoW has ever seen, for leaving the server and leaving you all abandoned like stray puppies. It was pretty selfish of us to just get up and go without digging through all the unskilled players looking for those rare gems, but we decided it was best to not look back and to go without warning so none of you would try try to change our minds. Good luck to all you horde in LFR and we hope to see your 384s when we log into our alts :) Goodbye Arygos
Edited by Keepoffgrass on 1/24/2012 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
01/24/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Keepoffgrass
horde
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Luck? What? You dont even play on this server why are you on these forums
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
what's all this ?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Resto is trying to troll. I was being nice and apologizing and bidding Arygos adieu, and he strolls in from another server and admits to trying to make me mad. Trolling is against the forums code of conduct, a link which can be found at the bottom of this page. Please delete your post resto.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Hmm...didn't even notice you guys left.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I apologize, too. I still, however, keep my title of Krunok, Best Hunter on Araygoes.
Edited by Krunok on 1/25/2012 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I feel that Resto is repeatedly targeting me and Krunok in forum harassment. Personally, I feel very uncomfortable on the forums with this consistent harassment. Please note this clause in the battle.net forum code of conduct:

Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Resto, please stop harassing in this thread unless your posts refer to the OP.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I was thinking when I was at daycare today, maybe the reason Resto hates us is because we got all of his realm firsts back when he was on Araygoes? cause currently he has 0 araygoes realm firsts (even sinestra cause he was subbed out)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
your guild name describes your skill :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
lol I stopped reading after Heroic: Sinestra 9/01/11 xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]