Low populated realm. (Blue Update on OP)

85 Dwarf Hunter
Blue post taken from a topic on MMOCHAMPION posted yesterday Feb 2nd 2012. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/216714-wow-is-having-a-turn-around-back-to-quality/

Having said all that, yesterday we discussed low-population and faction-imbalanced realms with our developers. They have some pretty bold and spectacular plans for addressing this in anticipation of implementing some of the features we plan to in Mists. I just don't have a lot of information to share with you at this stage of programming and development.

Greetings,

If you feel there are issues with your realm's population that need to be addressed please provide this detailed feedback to us on the community site's forum section. You'll want to post this suggestion in the Bloodscalp realm forum. While I cannot guarantee one official response or another I can tell you that any feedback you provide will be submitted to the appropriate department.

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
us.blizzard.com/support

Thank you for submitting this information. We are committed to making World of Warcraft as enjoyable as possible and we definitely appreciate your feedback. I will see that this information is reviewed appropriately. While I cannot guarantee a direct response, I can assure you it will be read.

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

Not done yet, just showing them that in a few hours how many people have supported.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

I can understand your frustrations regarding realm population, and how a low population on a server can be a bad thing. Fortunately, posting on the forums as you have done is the best way to let the developers know that this is an issue and that it needs to be looked into. They may not always respond to forum topics, so do not fret if you do not receive a direct response there. There are many posts that they read, but do not respond to and still take the points into consideration. Due to legal issues, game masters cannot pass along suggestions like this to the devs, which is why we ask the forums to be used.

Thank you again for contacting us and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience in the World of Warcraft.

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

OK Blizzard. I have posted on our realms forums, even though this isn't the first time it has been said. Merge realms or give free transfers TO BLOODSCALP. Thank you.

Edit: Changed servers to realms, but you guys (Blizzard) obviously know what we mean! Also, Thank you so far for the bump support!
Edited by Sniperface on 2/3/2012 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
+1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Completely agree with the merge servers or free transfers. I created a topic in general about merging realms and some people disagreed, but I feel for realms like ours with lower population it would be better. Or at the very least give us free character transfers out of our realm so I can enjoy my wow experience that I have been missing from 3-4 years ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Would be a good idea to get your guild mates or friends to come and post of the forums or even sit in trade to get people, I'm sure with enough support from the server you may just get what you want :)
Edited by Sooloz on 1/25/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
+1
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Toxicgummi here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Completely agree. Our server population is too low. Merge!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
bump.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
+1
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A server merger is the only thing that can save bloodscalp. We're all pretty miserable. I've had TONS of friends xfer off to other realms and its getting pretty darn quiet round these parts. It takes a formal congressional act to get rated bgs together and our economy rivals that of an Algerian street market. I'll often talk to myself in trade chat just because nobody else is on that would care. Its like the movie I am Legend. Its just me and a dog on this server. I'd like some company.

please, daddy blizzard, send us crashing into another sever so we can be happy again. I'm going to start using illicit street drugs if you don't. You don't want that on your conscience, DO YOU?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BUMP!!!
Reply Quote
You will survive.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump, long time BSer here (Donvito Horde Shaman <SMD>) I love my server and would never leave it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I'm relatively new to the server, and somewhat new to the meta game overall. I enjoy the peace and relative ease of farming on our server (ie there is little to no competition for farmable materials and/or spawns), but I would have no qualms with a server merger. Offering free transfers from the server would not serve any purpose, other than further lowering the population of Bloodscalp; as such, I refute that proposal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]