Low populated realm. (Blue Update on OP)

85 Human Warrior
2nd thought I don't like people. Please leave bloodscalp alone so that it can be spicy bratek and I and our eternal gay love for each other without judgment.

I don't like the occasional 3 ppl in SW getting on my way
I'd come back to watch that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^ We could make that happen for you Zers well have a 3 way love child and name it Jugg-tek-ness
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Dead thread. Dead server.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
bumper cars
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Free Character Moves on the Euro side, how about throwing us some now?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Was thinking about coming back here. I should have stayed off the forums and just transfered. This thread is making me re think my options, there must be some sort of economy right? :( ahh what the heck. I started here, I miss Bloodscalp! Low pop or no pop!
Edited by Hikkup on 2/16/2012 3:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
02/16/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Hikkup
Was thinking about coming back here. I should have stayed off the forums and just transfered. This thread is making me re think my options, there must be some sort of economy right? :( ahh what the heck. I started here, I miss Bloodscalp! Low pop or no pop!

Yes, you come to me!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This isn't getting anywhere is it..
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
I would be surprised to see this, but since the battlegroup mergers, most of the people from Bloodscalp (Horde) that I see are just idiotic. I have a lot of fond memories playing as alliance on this server, but from trash talk I have seen in anything cross server, I can see why everyone has left.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Get the defibrillator, we're dyinggggg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
i Agree everyone, we need to try to fix this server, horde side is sad. as im sitting here in trade chat posting information about this very topic, i got 2 people trying to troll me. i mean comon lol. Their are almost no raids on horde side, a couple of decent guilds but they are only 10 man. Sadly most people have turned to LFR for their raiding. that i cannot accept. I love LFR but it doesnt serve much more of a purpose than gearing yourself.

I love Bloodscalp, played here since vanilla and this is my home.
Please save my home :[
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
02/15/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Nahelia
Free Character Moves on the Euro side, how about throwing us some now?

Another round of Euro FCMs, how about us now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I agree server merger! or at least free xsfers so our toons are not sitting on a dead realm. HORDE AND ALLI are dying not just one side we need help!!
Edited by Mutitasker on 3/1/2012 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I just wanted to poke in and say does it feel like even the devs forgot about our server???
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
no point in bumping this post, blizz said they arent fixing population until mop
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
something tells me Blizz just does not care about bloodscalp. would be great to get some transfers to bloodscalp, or a merge with another server. or as a last resort give us free transfers so we can get off this sinking ship!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
I wonder if the Scroll of Resurrection insta-80 thing is their "solution" to population troubles. I doubt it, but it'd be kind of funny anyway.

Also oh hi wrong account, herp.
Reply Quote
Everyone forgot about bloodscalp.... the don't care /cry
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I think this should be done with almost every low pop server. MERGEM.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I have a feeling something will be done to help out Bloodscalp.

right NOW!!!!

...…

Wait I did my calculations wrong, its not for another couple of months or so.

With that said, im sure they are waiting until after MoP comes out to see if the servers that are 'low' pop will stay low pop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]