Unpossible: Stormtroopers Team L41m

90 Undead Mage
01/25/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Help
At least we're bringing more people to this server.

Until you guys fall apart from ego conflicts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Clears 6/7H FL post nerf and H Rag 10 post-post-post nerf to recruit cross servers for 25s. Pulls the 25 man card. PRO

At least we're bringing more people to this server.

You really wanna bring that up? Cause we could have an ethics debate over those people and your guilds recruitment practices, and some of the shadier things I've heard from the people who came to this server with promises to raid with the mighty GET CARRIED.

And despite the fact that you have proven you will do anything to "bring more people to this server." You still can't beat 2 hard modes on 25?

I am not recruiting to bench. If my brother or best friend came along after quitting the game after that spot was filled and demanded it back id tell them they were SOL. I have an open spot on my team that I am looking to recruit for.

So stop bringing up a bunch of unnecessary crap to it. Cause no ones dogging you or your damn guild! Believe it or not me recruiting to fill a spot in my team doesn't make yours weaker. I wouldn't take anyone from GET CARRIED if they begged me.

I won't flame you or your posts, I never ever have and if someone from Unpossible has then you should tell us cause we wouldn't stand for that. SO STAY THE HELL OUT OF MINE.

k thx
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
i suck at dealing with trolls
cant we all just get a !@#$ing long
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
i suck at dealing with trolls
cant we all just get a !@#$ing long

My solution is to get naked, but I am sexy (Falafelz told me that) so that might not work for everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

i suck at dealing with trolls cant we all just get a !@#$ing long

Haha, you said long.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
01/25/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Help
I'm not a troll.

I have no hate toward GC, I always grats you guys in trade on a progression kill and thats sincere. There are people in GC i am friends with and talk to all the time. But, 10m and 25m are not comparable to one another, only to each other.

That said, looking at world of logs kill stats.

10m Heroic:
Morchuk: 11.64%
Zonozz: 3.3%
Yorsahj: 5.9%
Hagara: 3.3%
Ultraxion: 6.4%
Blackhorn: 1.5%
Spine: 0.5%
Madness: 0.7%

25m Heroic:
Morchuk: 8.3%
Zonozz: 2.9%
Yorsahj: 4.2%
Hagara: 6.2%
Ultraxion: 4.0%
Blackhorn: 2.3%
Spine: 0.5%
Madness: 3.2%

That's about the only fair comparison to make, and it's not really that fair anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Clearly the better guilds run 25 man.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
01/25/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Syronara
Clearly the better guilds run 25 man.

Grats on Yorsahj.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
25s are harder, except hagara. Also I plan to bring down get carried with my ego then transfer to illidan.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yep! Isydex also likes meN!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Also Blackhorn and Madness are harder in 10m...but who's counting? Nerfs tomorrow then it's all ezmode for both.

Iysdexia also wets his bed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sure I have more time played than any of you, and if you have me beat I feel very sorry for you. And the hardest thing in this game isn't 10 or 25 man raids or some stupid fight, its first getting those said 10 or 25 competent people together in the first place and then keeping them raiding. No guild on this server is breaking any world first records, so I wouldn't waste time measuring each others junk. Nothing in this game is hard, it all comes down to how much time your willing to spend doing it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Your argument is ridiculous. One, we have no problem getting 10 competent people to raid. Two, the assertion that if we are not competing for best in the world we should not have a competition is pretty silly. I don't laugh at my kids when they talk about how their 2A high school football team beat another 2A high school football team. I don't mock my daughter for winning her class spelling bee. I certainly don't look with disdain upon my favorite sports team when they win a game that puts them over .500.

Are you suggesting that because we are not racing for World Firsts we should not try and progress on these kills as hard as we can? Because we only have several hundred views on our kill videos and not thousands we should be ashamed? I honestly have no idea what you are saying except you sound like a crotchety old man who hasn't been laid in decades and has no sense of fun for this game anymore. I pity you, Healomatic.

EDIT: Claiming that nothing in the game is 'hard' is pretty silly too as this means that there is no level of skill that makes someone perform better than another person. I've done enough LFR's to know that while it's not 'hard' to maintain a rotation there is a level of skill involved that not everyone has for certain encounters at certain gear levels. Far be it from me to judge your skill by your raids progression, but I would suggest that better skilled players that play together will progress farther. This has little to do with time invested at the level of competition we are playing at.
Edited by Knikola on 1/30/2012 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Cantsleep on 1/31/2012 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Knikola did you even read my post? I never said you have a problem getting raiders. I said that I think that is the hardest part of the game not doing 10 or 25 mans. That was what most of the prior posts seemed to be arguing about. And to compare anything in this game to real life is no comparsion. Unless you run around your local grocery store wearing a mask and casting spells. And as for the personal attacks, Im rubber your glue it bounces off me and sticks to you. And once again you stopped reading what i said nothing is hard in this game it ALL COMES DOWN TO HOW MUCH TIME YOUR WILLING TO SPEND DOING IT. People who put no time or effort into it generaly dont perform well.

I never ment my post as some personal attack on anyone, I thought was actully taking unpossibles side.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
this fight is pretty duumb SOME RAIDS ARE HARDER ON 10 SOME RAIDS ARE EASIER ON 25 SOME BOSSES ARE EASIER ON 10 SOME ARE HARDER ON 25 ITS ALL DA SAME GAME MON?
Edited by Gellea on 1/31/2012 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Fear not! Healomatic has been severely disciplined in Relentless for flaming the wonderus Unpossible.

On a side note: Teacher observation coming into play, many student's do not take the time to completely read the statement on a test, often causing them to fail. Knikola, please read all throughout that post. I read it myself and he did not once troll your guild or call you guys bad. He did not once enflame your real life examples. Thirdly, we do not appreciate you attacking Relentless because we aren't all super hardcore about our raiding. We do what we can when we can. Lastly, several hundred views isn't spectacular.

/end rant.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
so by the way. we recruited that last member to our team guys. yay recruiter me :D

so thanks for all the negative attention as the state of undermines internal conflicts.
im sure we scared away any new comers who want to check out our community seeing the breadth of our intellectual discourse.

ill say it again
stay on your own side of the collapsing fence and we'll stay on ours, (cept i can't control what nikola but the worse trolls ive seen him do on your threads GC are so tame it could hardly be called trollin.) It will always be the policy of any guild that i have the privilege of representing to promote meaningful discourse, this was anything but....

so !@#$ off
k thx bye
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]