Unpossible: Stormtroopers Team L41m

90 Undead Warlock
02/10/2012 05:57 AMPosted by Warthmar
Everyone on this server hates you font its a real shame I almost feel sorry for you.

Being hated by guys like Rejuvy, racist morons like yourself, and a bunch of other folks who thankfully play this game and don't interact with society much (a.k.a. "everyone" in your mind) has always been a badge of honor.

Actually standing up to those kind of people and telling them they need to act halfway civilized (our standards are surprisingly low) if they wanna hang with us REALLY pisses them off... and unfortunately over the last 3 years there have been more than a few of you, so I'm not surprised there's a "Font is the devil" club.

But as always, we have the most laid-back raid environment you'll find killing hard bosses, the fairest raid and loot rules that have ever existed in the history of this game (we never shove any member on a "B Team"), and we get it done with ZERO racist trade trolling ninja looting e-peen flexing unbearable jerks in our guild. The fact that so many other guilds in this game don't care about any of that is depressing... but I guess the subscription rate would drop drastically if they did, so whatever.

We'll continue to be an oasis from all of that, and the cackling jackals will continue to hate us for it. That's life I guess.
Edited by Fontaine on 2/10/2012 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
shew little boy no one wants to play with you. I'm not racist I just don't like you!!!LMAO

keep on trolling, trolling, trolling, chu chu!
Edited by Warthmar on 2/10/2012 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Undermine is crawling with mediocre minds, I feel for you. Give em hell, Font.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAcIzPmOhBQ

enough said.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Undermine is crawling with mediocre minds, I feel for you. Give em hell, Font.

a real man posts on his main you scared someone won't like you anymore? or maybe you're afraid your guild will boot you an you would have to raid with font.

P.S this will be the last troll on this page by me out of respect for nik,sham, an ray.
Edited by Warthmar on 2/10/2012 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Or maybe...hmmm
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
02/10/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Warthmar
a real man posts on his main you scared someone won't like you anymore? or maybe you're afraid your guild will boot you an you would have to raid with font.

I kinda wish you were posting on an alt. I'm embarrassed for you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
FONTAINE WAS IN THIS POST??????????

-brb checking logs

-Fontaine still the lowest dps in guild

-Taking a drink of Gatorade

-Giggle

Whelp after reading your lil ramble about guilds and being civilized i was touched yet again today. I would like to say Congrats Straw Man on being equally progressed as the other guild's alt runs!

YA GO YOU
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/10/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Rejuvy
Fontaine still the lowest dps in guild

I click the spellbook so fast, though. I don't get it.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
02/10/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Fontaine
I click the spellbook so fast, though. I don't get it.

Don't forget to melee.

I was carrying a flag in TP, and a priest chased me, and hit me with his staff. I kind of liked it...
Edited by Untamedshrew on 2/10/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
FONTAINE WAS IN THIS POST??????????

-brb checking logs

-Fontaine still the lowest dps in guild

Hey man, he has to watch everybody's feet! He doesn't have time to dps correctly on OP locks.
Edited by Veloth on 2/10/2012 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/10/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Veloth
Hey man, he has to watch everybody's feet! He doesn't have time to dps correctly on OP locks.

I really do wish you'd gquit, Veloth... getting regular whispers from your guildies about how the guild is dying is getting old. I put a lot of work into getting Relentless off the ground (I even designed the tabard you're wearing), and still have some good friends over there... hate seeing you stink it up like this.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
I don't like straw man.

I still don't know if they're the fallacy or meant to scare crows. I do not like not knowing things.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I wish rogues were OP.

I wish my teeth were a little straighter.

I wish I was a little bit taller...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Dammit, Knik. If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I really do wish you'd gquit, Veloth...

It's super sweet you want me to join Straw Man font.

Edited by Veloth on 2/10/2012 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread should be stickied for the amount of server all stars it has in it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
im the only all-star on this damn server
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
All-star, reporting in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]