RAGE

85 Human Warlock
How are they going to do server maintenance on a Wednesday?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Because the patch that was supposed to come out yesterday was bugged, so the did it today
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HOLY BALLS ITS RHYLY!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I just got 85 on my Warlock - Xamee. You can catch her in TB multiple times daily getting romped :) I REALLY suck at staying alive but I am finally starting to get my gear & some resilience. So now I get to show off my pretty face longer while I stand in the reek of orc breathe. LOL. I stopped playing the game for a few months because I was having psych & neurological problems that started to interfere w my gaming- NOT COOL. I was diagnosed w Epilepsy in a few months ago but w the proper level of seizure meds in my blood I am back & more focused than ever. My toon just sucks hehehe. How is everyone
?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
good good just hating the nerfed raid content before i could clear it all :[

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No one even talks about Ret 300k dps bug? 1st of all where all Anub pallies gone?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]