<The Replacements> 10-man recruiting healers

85 Blood Elf Paladin
maybe cause the loses were cause u messed up didnt CC right u know do things ur suppose to actually do right like more then 40k dps on madness
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Pve is clearly easy though, I mean lets look, reg modes yeah, clearly easy designed to be easy and oh hey, hardmodes must be easy cuz this guy says they are and he must be speaking from some sort of experience like prenerf kills and end boss kills and all oh wait no nvm had him mistaken fro someone that could give a valid view on the "difficulty" of pve.
Reply Quote
i did all the heroics in wotlk, which were way harder than these, it took 3 weeks to be 8/8 heroic while it took months to kill lich king, and yogg.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9yg17ortzc8urp92/sum/damageDone/?s=8750&e=9417

52k btw wol madness which was 59k on recount.

you kids are awfullll cant even break 2.2k and again.. i had 2.2k 3 diff teams this season b4 i joined this 1.
Reply Quote
Sorry you nerds think scripted encounters are hard. I feel bad for you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
like i said 2.2k is handed out. wotlk was horrible. if it took that long to get those heroics down then u were fail. also 8/8 heroic in what? i dont see ur 8/8 heroic ach for DS so how can u say it takes 3 weeks? 52k? lfr sure is nice to u
Reply Quote
It depends on your uptime and if your a dot class, deadly poison skewers it. Idiot.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Getting carried to 2.2k is hard, go on to your ijustdownedregmodesandkilledfreelootheroicbosslolpveiseasy pvp hero mindset and someday you may end up downing heroic madness or even rag, prolly months into mists of pandaria
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Cuz pvp isnt scripted at all, mages use aimed shot and randomly cast wetf they feel like rogues use frost nova and randomly use w/e ability they feel like. if pve is clearly easy you wouldnt be going "i have 4 2200 teams and am only 1/8hm" it would be more like Ive had madness on farm since week 1 and cant break 1800
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
idiot. funny coming from the guy bragging about the 8/8 heroic DS ach he doesnt have. btw cant call use nerds without calling urself a nerd. ur still playing wow. nerd
Reply Quote
I played in a top guild, Predestined got all my server first titles on my old rogue when the content was relevant. I'm saying it took only 2 weeks for heroic madness for the top asian guild.
Meanwhile heroic lich took over 3 months, heroic yogg it took 2months and massive nerfs.

And yes our guild has the dps for every heroic in DS our healers just blow. Me being amazing at the game has no impact on dying because of no heals.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
exposed. id like you to meet exodus. top 10 world guild with heroic madness on farm. reason being. they dont think they are the best player in game on a bad server. they are top players on a above average server. have fun bragging about being bad on a bad server with bad guildies.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
asian guild gets everything before us. they are more serious than the american servers. obviously that reflect all of wow and all the content. so yes the avg player has madness on farm thanks to ur research and clarification.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
u know whats funnier and more pathetic than 10mans? exposed.
Reply Quote
There's a higher lvl of play involved in PvP. Reaction time. CC. Knowing when to get kills and when to peel. Especially in triple DPS, you can't make mistakes.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
all im saying is its hard not to get laughed at when youre being outprogressed by a guild like lolmosity, and claim to be the greatest thing since the toaster oven.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]