<The Replacements> 10-man recruiting healers

85 Undead Warlock
Clearly that level one undead priest is lvloneundead, but hey whats in a name ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
my purple eyes are so cute
Reply Quote
People you call mommy & daddy :)

most of my transfers have been paid by my partners and others have been with gold :)
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warlock
I get paid in gum. DO YOU GET PAID IN GUM?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
01/26/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Peachgrove
Peach 13

not sure if this is your age or the number of guilds you've been through in the past year, either way i am disappointed. watch your tone around exposed

replacements #1
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
the guy above me is scary :'(
/e: no one ever pays me in gum :'(
Edited by Randommize on 1/30/2012 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
01/29/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Ziroid

Bazooka Joe or Big League Chew and we've got ourselves a deal
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage

01/30/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Biggiem

Bazooka Joe or Big League Chew and we've got ourselves a deal

Throw back candy! Big league chew is good but Warheads or gtfo ohh & btw My milk shake brings all the gnomes to the yard,& there like,Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours, I can teach you, But I have to charge, just cause
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
weed kills.
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
- _- Hey now relax before i turn you into a cheeseburger & call you lunch Yea i said it & what!
Edited by Dontpuntmeh on 1/31/2012 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warlock
Hey now relax before i turn you into a cheeseburger & call you lunch Yea i said it & what!

I doubt you could stomach Randommize. Ur just so tiny and besides thats alot of beef. Randommize is atleast triple ur weight most likely more so good luck.

Remember take small bite's and chew alot k. :)
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
Will do my pint size amigo then again ever hear of leftovers?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
13 / f / viet - erp?
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
alot of scrubby people in here, this peach kid is 2/8h in 25 man (not to mention 2 of the most retard friendly ones) and thinks he's good, which is hilarious

This awieh however the F you spell his stupid name hasnt even cleared reg yet, nor has this satya kid. Just alot of angry pvp nerds in here. I'd be angry too if i was a tryhard pvp kid knowing that its horribly unbalanced every season.

Exposed and Swag are pretty darn good if you ask me.

Inb4 alot of butthurt children
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
On the rare occasion i actually come to our crappy forum, i found this thread, laughed a good bit, and agree with that ufatsobad kid. This peach guy is super mad, that is all.
Reply Quote
01/30/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Soiy
Peach 13

not sure if this is your age or the number of guilds you've been through in the past year, either way i am disappointed. watch your tone around exposed

replacements #1

sup soii how is 8/8 heroic 25man? i couldn't be in your guild though.

and yes this peach guy is a big fking g33k he has some real issues first he talks to lvl 1 alts that back him up her are plain AWFUL then when a lvl 1 alt calls him trash (which he is) he gets mad. ps peach you are infact, 1200.
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
02/01/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Kazjr
On the rare occasion i actually come to our crappy forum, i found this thread, laughed a good bit, and agree with that ufatsobad kid. This peach guy is super mad, that is all.

02/01/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Exposedqt

replacements #1

sup soii how is 8/8 heroic 25man? i couldn't be in your guild though.

and yes this peach guy is a big fking g33k he has some real issues first he talks to lvl 1 alts that back him up her are plain AWFUL then when a lvl 1 alt calls him trash (which he is) he gets mad. ps peach you are infact, 1200.

Both big fishies in a small pond that is all on that note i digress
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]