<The Replacements> 10-man recruiting healers

02/04/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Exposedqt

Who does this nerd think he is talking about arena?
http://i.imgur.com/sbxfK.png
Step down loser

ahl is just to damn good for his own damn good. god damn it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
NJ quoting yourself.. you look retarded -.- no wonder this realm is !@#$ since people like you play it xD
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
Exposed would you like some chapstick? for all that @ss kissing you're doing
Reply Quote
02/02/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Dontpuntmeh
gotem
^^Biggest sausage rider i know ^^ your lips chapped yet nova?

don't know how watching someone get completely destroyed then saying gotem has to do with any of that, but sure they're really chapped
Reply Quote
You don't have to explain yourself to trash players Novakayne. Anyone who sucks at WoW is down syndrome irl aswell.
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
02/05/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Exposedqt
You don't have to explain yourself to trash players Novakayne. Anyone who sucks at WoW is down syndrome irl aswell.

Careful not to poke the emo goth kid too much he may wined up in a corner somewhere in the fetal position whispering the words 40k to himself
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
why cant we all be friends
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I grace this thread with my presence.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I just dont understand why we cant all just be friends.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
R.I.P. Anetheron we hardly knew ye. I feel bad for the few people in that are good and havent left. This server died with Medio and Riot Act.
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Rogue
Everytime I see you Peachgrove on the forums, you're always a different race and different server. Must got a lot of money to blow
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Warlock
03/29/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Biggiem
Everytime I see you Peachgrove on the forums, you're always a different race and different server. Must got a lot of money to blow
Hahahahahahaahahahah so true. But Peach doesn't have alot of money. He gets ppl to pay for realm transfers and faction changes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yeah this servers changed so much since BC and Wrath. They should just go ahead and merge servers with another server or offer free xfers to a higher populated server.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol, 3 years later and Swagger still acts like a child, some people never change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
aww I missed all the fun when I was gone, I see biggiem still standing stronger then ever on his lv16 lil qt I missed your bad trolls, However I am here now so go fourth and try to troll on a lv16 aka your highest arena rating. I dont judge tho :) glad I could put my 2 cents in n pump this old thread cuz big daddys here.

Sorry to post on your thread of recruiting lol.
Edited by Magictrickz on 8/19/2012 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]