Back...who's still here?

90 Undead Warlock
Hoping to see familiar faces :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Wow. Now that is an old face indeed. I remember an RP skit we did in SW way back in the day when I played a rogue. Panterion was the name.

How have you been? Now I feel old remembering how long ago that was. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ah, I remember! :) You played a part I needed, if I remember right! Those were the glory days of RP! Pulling off a Horde RP event in the middle of Stormwind!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Indeed. It was fun. Not many days like that anymore. Now if you get caught people will gank you and act like they really did something. On occasion though if planned right you can pull off something like this. Just takes more effort now.

Miss the days of sensible Sesobael and......for the life of me I cannot remember the Troll that use to fish all the time. He use to create a stir running thru SW just to go fishing.

Good times indeed. We'll have to plan something soon for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Welcome back Khattab! Though this server seems to have shifted more into a resting state RP-wise, there are still a few of us willing to get together and hang out, Brill just isn't the same since Cata unfortunately :(.

KTOOC is still up and running though!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I think that was Oreet? Asked Seso to come back with me but he declined, unfortunately.
Reply Quote
I don`t know you, but you seem nice.

/wave
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/wave!

I'm determined to get all my alts up to 80 before I get Cata (I know...I know...I've been busy!) so I'll be easier to find on Elerxia, Shiyuki and Sarai (H) or Yae and Lamb (A) then on Khattab (still need Exalted in Warsong and the rest of my PvP set...arrrgh) or Mournia (H).

Am looking for nice RP guilds Alliance side for those alts, if anyone has recommendations. And I know the Poor Sages is officialy a dead guild, but I'll not be removing Khattab from it anytime soon, except to maybe make my own tag <Guardian of Brill> ;) For those who remember the old days! I still miss my well.

And, off topic, but anyone know if we're getting more character slots given the new class? Mne are all full, dammit!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/wave
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I wondered how long it would take for those Alice games to lose their hold over you. MUWHAHAHA! (Still here).
Reply Quote
Level all of your alts to 80? I`m amazed you can wait that long to have a beautiful tentacle face such as Enemal`s.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/wave!!! Yahoo!

Also, I live in Ireland now so I'm 5 hours ahead of EST. So I can't tell if KT is dead or if everyone is sleeping. Heheh.

Speaking of which, my husband just walked by making a sad face staring at his empty mug because I'm sitting here instead of making tea & coffee, so BRB. :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
01/28/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Khattab
Also, I live in Ireland now so I'm 5 hours ahead of EST. So I can't tell if KT is dead or if everyone is sleeping. Heheh.

Mostly sleeping. That puts your play time solidly in the middle of everyone's sleep time. If you need a home for your alliance alts, hit me up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pretty sure they are both guildless!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just found my old screencaps from Ally side of Haline, dressed in a farmer outfit, running over, giving me a white kitten, punching a deer in the face and asking Lianli to cyber. I even miss that :( Where is everybody?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'll be online tonight from 7:30 - Midnight (UTC-6, so about 1:30am your time) if you can login briefly. Hit me up in-game or via Facebook and I'll toss you invites. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I remember you. Your name anyway, rings some bells. So either PVP'd against you or just read your posts on the forums.

Welcome back :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Any, did you change your hair? You look disturbingly unfamiliar.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, Any grew her hair out. She used to have the short flipped up style :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I recognize your name too! Likely from both things, then!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]