[H] Arms Warrior LF Guild DS 10 man

85 Tauren Warrior
Like the topic says, I'm an arms warrior that's looking for a guild to run DS with.

I am primarily interested in doing arena but I recently starting running some LFR DS and found the content to be fun. I've studied all the bosses and new fight dynamics with the normal version of the instance.

In the past I've done some main tanking for progression raids on another server. I'm not necessarily looking for anything that extreme here. Mainly I'd like to get into a guild that will be able to go 8/8 normal. I'm looking for a more organized weekly effort than joining random groups through trade. I've been playing a warrior since vanilla and I feel I am very strong at the class.

Respond here or message me in game. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
We are looking for more for our 10 man group, give me or anyone in our guild a /w in game and we can try to get you into a run
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]