LF non terrible, and VOCAL Death Knights, RBG

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know, life is tough as a frost DK, calling targets is hard and FFFFFF, keeping up them necrotic strikes... not death gripping out of smoke bombs... OLY SHIET.

Need 1-2 DKs who aren't complete window lickers. PST or send mail in game, post here if you want. Be willing to TALK in vent/skype, and follow directions/call-outs.

No Current Rating required, just don't be retarded.

This extends to disc priests who know how to dispel/mana burn, and hunters with pet control macros.
Edited by Whoopss on 1/25/2012 3:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Remember when Velocis (aka OP) was cool? Now it looks like he's turned into a big jerk.

Being in that ninja guild with Smoket will do that to ya I suppose. :(

I guess getting carried in RBGs gives you a big head since none of you alts have very impressive arena stats, so you can calm down bud.

edit: Didn't you used to die often from falling on Archimonde on your mage? The encounter that GAVE you tears to fall with OR you could blink down?
Edited by Seventizz on 1/25/2012 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
what days are u guys running
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Remember when Velocis (aka OP) was cool? Now it looks like he's turned into a big jerk.

Being in that ninja guild with Smoket will do that to ya I suppose. :(

I guess getting carried in RBGs gives you a big head since none of you alts have very impressive arena stats, so you can calm down bud.

edit: Didn't you used to die often from falling on Archimonde on your mage? The encounter that GAVE you tears to fall with OR you could blink down?

I have a level head, and I understand none of my toons have high arena ratings, I just recently hit 200 wins on this toon, and have less than 100 games even played on any of my alts. I don't arena. What's the problem?

Gunna come at me about rating and getting carried Seventizz? Really? How old is that toon, and what kind of arena ratings are you sitting on? My old pally got to 1900+ in 2s and 5s s8 before I quit *twirls finger*. It's not impressive, but slightly more so than never seeing 1550 in 6 years of playing this game.

I'm just looking for RBG players. I want good players, who can listen to directions, communicate, not nerd rage, or play the blame-game. It's that simple.

Zabeeni, it's random when we run them, and with all the recent faction and server xfers, people going MIA (probably playing SWTOR), it's been getting tough to fill out groups. I can toss ya on the calendar invites if you want. Generally a 6 or 7pm server start time is the only constant, plus a few Mondays to cycle people through for a maintained higher conq cap.

And yes, I cratered once on Archimond in TBC on my mage (when I clicked and keyboard turned), people should really get over that, especially people that weren't there.
Edited by Whoopss on 1/25/2012 3:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
sounds good u got my real id too so if im on my lock give me a shout
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]
And yes, I cratered once on Archimond in TBC on my mage (when I clicked and keyboard turned), people should really get over that, especially people that weren't there.

Remember that time... like 3 days ago... when Brandon cratered and we all lol'd. And then you said how people still talk about you cratering once. And we lol'd some more.

Hey at least you're known for not hitting ONE button right ONCE.... than, you know, something actually embarrassing...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
UE
Super mario? Is that like a pvp version of fear itself?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
i can does it as blood spec
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
When do you guys run?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gave up. Stonemaul Horde ''serious'' RBGs are dead. Everyone's either xfered or faction changed (or both).
Reply Quote
02/13/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Whoopss
Gave up. Stonemaul Horde ''serious'' RBGs are dead. Everyone's either xfered or faction changed (or both).

...or, next time you don't insult them before ever playing with them. Even decent DKs wouldn't join a group with you after that original rant.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It really wouldn't have mattered. Even with a consistant DK or two, 90% of the ''core'' group of players that ran are gone... the other 10% pretty much just PvE. It's w/e.
Reply Quote
Maybe if your guildis didn't ninja BH raids, they wouldnt've been blacklisted off the server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
K.
Edited by Whoopss on 2/15/2012 2:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
well since im horde now i'm down to play.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Sounds good. I may try and do some horde ones tomorrow night (see what we got and pug the rest through illidan trade). Got a few people left that still like to/want to do them Stonemaul Horde, just most of them have mirror/bizaro toons on Tich so it's a coin toss as to where we're gunna be doing them (Tich trade takes out like 80% of the effort). I haven't played my horde pally for a month + now, could be fun to get back into it.
Edited by Whoopps on 3/5/2012 3:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]