@emerik

85 Human Death Knight
New name for your 3's team . Emerik's back hurts .
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Indeed it does.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Are you implying that emerik is carrying that team that is continually is being tanked every time he's not playing?

Well if your saying that i would have to strongly agree sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Or maybe the person they are playing with is less skilled or the comp isnt that great or maybe they dont have team synergy or it was thier first time playing said comp. Its funny how u ppl jump to saying somone is being carried when there are several reason on y thier rating ha declined, and besides i would like to quote something from my lord and savior Sir goggles

" A Ret cannot carry anything"
Edited by Torion on 1/26/2012 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Maybe its not the specific class that is carrying, just throwing this one out there, may be a long shot but it could be the PERSON playing.

p.s. Not all rets can accomplish being bad for as long has you have sir. sorryz : /
Edited by Divisions on 1/26/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im sorry but the ret relies on the dk so much in that comp slows necros and such they dk cannot be carried and as for as the "i am bad comment" i am a r1 challenger what are u?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
More than you'll ever be : /

Your just not willing to admit that emerik carried them, reset his rating after they attempted carrying jambi but failed since their carrier wasnt there, emerik did games again got to 2218, they attempted t carry jamba again, then tanked again.

Sorry you cant comprehend how to play your class it may come to you one day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
See Divisions i think u are a cool guy i dont like to make enemys but your arrogance its started to make me want to stoop to your lvl, i dont want to open that closet door with all your hidden secrets tucked away nice and quiet but i will if this continues
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hai em ^_^ (and lat)
Edited by Shirentsu on 1/26/2012 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i dont haz secrets, dont know why i would in a video game. I dont understand you logic in posting on this thread going on about goggles saying rets suck, so you in head you must believe that if he said rets suck that means all rets suck.

And as for you saying "i dont like to make enemys but your arrogance its started to make me want to stoop to your lvl"... bro your the epitome of drama, if you recall your the one that tried to start a fued between myself and facadez over realid.... come on now just stop while your ahead.

And hello shirentsu :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
If you really want drama there is a thread below this one festering with it, i'd suggest you go to that one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have a problem with ppl putting themselves on pedastools in which they do not belong u bash other folks ratings like u are some gawd and u are simply not, u havent even achieved 2200 in 3s and he has so technically hes is better than u. Oh and at one point u were running double legendary mls and got stuck at 2k u have no room to tell ppl they were carried
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I've been 2.2k in 5's, and 2287 in rbg's during the short time i was on kt, you sir have no room to call ppl out barely able to break 1750, if anyone is trying to put them self on a pedestal* its you ,trying to justify ppl through saying certain classes are horrible, and coming up with excuses for others short comings and as for the mls, that was our resto shamans first time being over 1800 and dura's first time to break 2k. I honestly dont know what is up with you and drama.

p.s. Still waiting on your secrets of mine that are "tucked away".
Edited by Divisions on 1/26/2012 1:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can't We All

Just Get Along
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
True enough u got 2200 in 5s but if i remeber correctly u got carried by gladiator facadez and duliest muciek. The difference is i never claim to be good hell i brag about being a challenger thats says it all. Regaurdless of rather it was thier first tiem it was mls the most op comp at the time pls double legendary pre nerf. Once again sir dont talk about somones 3s team when u yourself has yet to reach.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It was after the initial nerf kid, get off your metaphorical pedestal trying to justify things, all you do is spend your day qqing about how bad rets are in elwynn forest and now your coming in the forums trying to start drama since you got bored of starting drama in game, i guess because more ppl can see it i suppose. Maybe you should try and become better at the class in your free time rather than trying to come up with petty conflicts when you know your the one that has started things, came in here trying to make me look like im the one that starts things then trying to exit saying well if you stop i'll not tell ppl secrets. bro get over yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All this drama could have been avoided if u didnt come in here talking big talk and not being able to back it up. That is all i was trying to state and u got all mad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
What Divisions says could very possibly be true, but the only reason that the rating drops is Jamba and I just are not good at communicating with each other. Eric and I have been doing arena with each other for 1 1/2 years, so when we enter there is no need for communication. And just to correct you on the name, it should be Herp DRP Heroes. (DK,Ret,Priest)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
All this drama could have been avoided if u didnt come in here talking big talk and not being able to back it up. That is all i was trying to state and u got all mad.

i did.... i guess your illiterate aswell now too. I told you to stop while you were ahead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Where in my post did i talk big sir
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]