Wanna be Serious?

90 Tauren Paladin
<SERIOUS> Recruiting raiders

Looking for a raid healer with Off spec dps. pref Holy/shadow priest
Looking for a firemage. Must pull 35k plus

You know me Medivh, i have been around long enough.

For we are SERIOUS.

All the raiders currently in SERIOUS are experienced, motovated, and extrememly competant raiders. Serious is currently 8/8 and working on heroics.

So I want it all. I want a freindly group that works well together, has fun, and trusts each other and kills bosses. I dont believe one cancels out the others.

Talk to me in game if interested. Our raid nights are tue, thu, and mon in DS 10 normal. We do guild LFR, although none of us need it, on Wed and full clear of FL on fri.

For fun..we will be doing all heroics in teir 11-13

We are on our way to having the mage and rogue legendarys in our core ten man.

Want in?

Jake
Edited by Jakethetank on 3/1/2012 7:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
5 Human Rogue
I don't know you and I'm not sure how long you've been around. Can you tell us more about your guild, such as atmosphere, types of players you want, adults or mostly teens, etc?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LOL sure.

Small guild, 30 some odd toons, 13 some odd raiders. All mature, competant, reliable raiders.

Atmosphere is relaxed, friendly, and trusting, have mostly couples, a few non couples, all adults.

We raid in DS minimum 3 nights a week and full clear in one or two nights. We spend tuesday working on Heroic ds

We use WOL, and constuctive criticism as well as communication in vent, is both liked and respected.

Our intent is to kill everything in the game at least once while having fun doing it.

As for knowing me, im the big tauren by Org gate next to GB. Been there for about 4 years on one toon or the other.

Jake
Edited by Jakethetank on 3/1/2012 7:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Updated first post
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Updated recruiting needs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We are losing a Mage and a priest couple that have been friends and raiders for a long time. Due to real life they will be unable to raid with us anymore.

That does mean we need to fill their shoes in the Main group. I updated first post to reflect our raider needs.

Quality raiders, pushing heroic raiding with superier skill set. Do you have what it takes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]