Dramaz

90 Human Death Knight
Okay Since Blizz is doing a maintance just like the old days, (wednesday instead of tuesday tho) I really need to see some of the good ole Skywallz drama again, Come on Ghetto, Law, or any of the other old timers, Lets see what we can get going.

Anything about any fail Guild, terribad players, gossip, rumors someone has to have some good stuffz like that.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You are about 3 years behind.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
I am real.

Amen
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Whats a drama?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
someone killed the market for gems and herbs for a week horde-side by undercutting by 50%. dramaz!!!!!
Reply Quote
01/25/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Ghettomagic
only cragster is allowed to do this

I'll only listen if ISO comes back and draws a picture about it.

This forum also needs a Wellington.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
TY.. tyvm! so far the whole thread made me smile.

I knew I could count on skywall.

I C U bigevil.. and yeppers I remember 90% of the posters, Sorry Kixx I meant to mention you in the folks that post as well. I'll try not to forget you next time I mention old timers. And Ghetto has been around for a long time. Law started a lil after that.

I remember Vieled from post way back as well.

either way thanks for the smiles ppls
Reply Quote
I'm terribly busy trolling my current server, but I do like to check on the Skywallabies from time to time.

We have Ghetto, all we need now is Rainfall, Wellington, random Timesink people, more Eringobragh, Ramada, more Kixx, and a few others.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Where have all the good people gone...

Mal'Ganis.
Reply Quote
LOL MAl'GANIS??? That's so 4 years ago drag. More like Illidan imo...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
MAL'GANIS IS COMING BACK, YOULL SEE
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I thought it was Blackrock. When did Illidan become the new blackrock which was the new Mal'ganis which was the new Korgath?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]