Nemesis 6/8hm recruiting for 25 mans!

90 Worgen Warlock
Nemesis is currently seeking a few raiders to balance out our main core. We are looking for exceptional players who can attend 90% of our raids. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 7-10pm Server time (PST). If you think you're an exceptional player and can fit these raid times, apply at mynemesis.wowstead.com or contact Silijint, Paladindan, or Phazethree in game.

Our Main focus for raiders at the current time are;

Any Ranged DPS especially Warlocks but all ranged are welcome
Holy Paladins
Resto Shaman

Those are just our current needs, we're openly recruiting so all players who believe they're an exceptional raider who can be a part of our team can apply.
Edited by Silijint on 5/4/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump for Heroic Hagara kill on 25m.

Fan-freaking-tastic effort all. Made me proud
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Joined this guild little over a week ago. It is hands down the nicest, most generous, and, dare I say it, the best guild I have ever had the pleasure of being invited to join.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*blush*

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Miss you guys...mostly Aventhia.

I bet he could bring sexy back...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Need to replace Catastrophe right away, wtb more legendary dots. The poor raiding community loosing good raiders to family commitments. Babies>Purples?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lots of Locks needed DI's for everyone plz
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump for holy paladins, warlocks, and resto shamans.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I got to thinking if we are someone's nemesis and that makes them our nemesis, they are Nemesis's nemesis and we are the nemesis of someone whos nemesis is Nemesis. So if all Nemesis are nemesis and all nemesis of Nemesis are not in Nemesis, are we nemesis?

Nemesis
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Still looking for some great resto shammies and holy paladins! Also looking for any and all dps as long as you're an exceptional player
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Silijint's cookies taste like used toilet paper. Just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Still recruiting?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Yes we are, contact any officer in game for more details or visit our website at http://mynemesis.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
70 Undead Hunter
HM kills in 10 or 25? :o
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Both. 25m preferred.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Hunter
03/15/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Aep
Both. 25m preferred.

so what you guys try for 25 kills but do 10 if you cant make the cut? was wanting to find a home for my lock but i only want 25m progress

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/15/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Ellathis
Both. 25m preferred.

so what you guys try for 25 kills but do 10 if you cant make the cut? was wanting to find a home for my lock but i only want 25m progress

We do a lot of alt runs in 10m and if we fall short of 25 players for our 25m we break it down into 2 10m runs.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Hunter
i feel like you didn't answer what i was asking just avoided it

are your hm kills 25m or not? i wouldn't be interested in trying to app to a guild that claims progress based off a different difficulty of raiding (10 vs 25)
Reply Quote
I just joined a couple weeks ago and all the heroic kills that I have done are on 25m.

Does that answer what you're looking for?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]