Corpse Camping Cannibals pvp recruitment

"Corpse Camping Cannibals" is a lvl 25 guild looking for more members for RBGs and Arenas. We got legionnaire last season, a bunch of people quit now we need some new members.

Requirements to join are 1750 arena achieve, and have skype. Last season we ran around 9pm East Coast nearly everynight, or whenever we had the right members on to run.

We are currently accepting all skilled players, but are in need of Healers especially.
Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin are the most needed classes, apply anyways if your good.

Talk to me or my alt Spilledguts.
Reply Quote
Oh hai /rude!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
SEDUCTION IS BETTER
Reply Quote
Sorry, did you pop all ur CDs before posting?

Also, what is Seduction's top team now... 1550?
Reply Quote
02/17/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Mccaster
SEDUCTION IS BETTER

Seduction is terrible. To advertise being a "pvp" guild and have over 80% of the people know less about pvp than my 6 year old is pathetic. Then some random moron goes on the forums and posts dumb !@#$ like this. Disgrace...

Only reason I joined was because Slashrude and others quit for a while and I was recruited into this train wreck of a "pvp" guild. Half the people barely know what their main class can do, and couldn't follow directions if it were in neon lights right on the screen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Seduction is terrible. To advertise being a "pvp" guild and have over 80% of the people know less about pvp than my 6 year old is pathetic. Then some random moron goes on the forums and posts dumb !@#$ like this. Disgrace...

Only reason I joined was because Slashrude and others quit for a while and I was recruited into this train wreck of a "pvp" guild. Half the people barely know what their main class can do, and couldn't follow directions if it were in neon lights right on the screen.

I read somewhere that <Corpse Camping Cannibals> are recruiting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]