The Passing of a Legend

85 Goblin Death Knight
I'd like to take this moment to bow my head in silence and remembrance at the passing of one of the best.

He was a mentor and friend to many. He was also one of the few that could claim the title of hated troll, as he relentlessly mashed on many of the idiotic, pious clowns on server, while making others laugh at their misfortune of having grabbed the attention of this master of degrading. A demonic force in PvP, his name brought terror to members of the Alliance on every server he chose to reside on.

TF, my friend, after 7 1/2 years of knowing you, you will be sorely missed. Your antics, your advice. Your attitude and the laughs you brought to many. You shall never be forgotten, not by those that matter.

R.I.P. Thünderfury.
11/30/04 - 1/23/12.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
/sends flowers
/bows head in silence
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
I've been dead !@#$%, who the hell is this T.F. you speak of.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/25/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Trondheim
I've been dead !@#$%, who the hell is this T.F. you speak of.

Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight

He was a mentor and friend to many. He was also one of the few that could claim the title of hated troll, as he relentlessly mashed on many of the idiotic, pious clowns on server, while making others laugh at their misfortune of having grabbed the attention of this master of degrading. A demonic force in PvP, his name brought terror to members of the Alliance on every server he chose to reside on.

Such a beast, yet forever stuck in 1700 RBG land. Was he bad or was JJE holding him back. We may never know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So did he die IRL or is this a troll thread?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm not sure I follow. Is he an alt now?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Such a beast, yet forever stuck in 1700 RBG land. Was he bad or was JJE holding him back. We may never know.

It's great that Daggerfell graced us with his 1800 rated presence, on an alt, of course, as he more than likely doesn't have the guts to post on his pally. Considering TF had the same rating that you do, not really room to talk, eh? I'm just saying. Good thing I made this post with the full knowledge that there would be some haters on it.

01/25/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Shàram
So did he die IRL or is this a troll thread?

A part of him died, Honi, long ago.

01/25/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Knocrogue
I'm not sure I follow. Is he an alt now?

No, he's gone from the game completely, except in memory.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
so can i still link Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker in trade?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/25/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Reclüse
No, he's gone from the game completely, except in memory.

But! His Armory is still open.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]