Who got the AQ40 mount?

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
We were trying to remember who got the bug mount when the gates first opened, does anyone remember?

I know it was a nightelf priest.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Phayder and some priest in RCW I believe.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
wasn't him, it was a guy in Raiding Rainbow. Unicron would know but i don't know if he plays anymore.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
it wasn't just one person who got the mount, it was anyone who turned in within 8 hours or something of the gates being opened, phayder had it but sold that account, and there was one person ally side.

Phayder was the one who actually opened the gates.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Phayder was the only horde player to get it, and he rang the gong. There were 2 alliance guys that got it, but I don't remember their names.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Yokim is who you are looking for I believe. I was actually trying to think of this as well, and I knew the name and it was right on the tip of my mind but I just couldn't reach it. I knew I would recognize it instantly when I saw it.

Took several Google searches using various keyword combinations, and I knew for a fact I remember seeing him in Raiding Rainbow at the time riding on it in IF once, wayyyyy back in the day. I stumbled upon this website (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/751749), scrolled through the names of every priest, and then literally smacked myself in the head when I saw the name Yokim.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
Yokim was the one i was thinking of, great find. Thanks for the other names too, i didnt know both sides could get it so I was wrong on that part.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Sigh I miss RR :(
Reply Quote
Smog from Transcended on Blackhand had one i remember... this was GOD... for everrrr ago
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]