Icecrown Questline

90 Undead Rogue
I am in need of help. I was doing the quests in Icecrown and i got to 125 quests in Icecrown and then they completely stopped. I flew all around to see if there was a random quest i missed and i did not see anything. Can anyone help me figure out which quests i am missing or a general area to search?
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Hunter
Did you pick up all the quests from Orgrim's Hammer? (the floating quest hub)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
If you are interested in using addons, the two addons Wholly and Grail together should show you what quests you still have left to do. However, I have not reviewed the Icecrown relationships between quests yet so some of the data may not be as accurate as other areas. But in general the addons are designed to show you exactly what you can and cannot do, and the reasons you cannot, and what you need to do to be able to do ones that have prerequisites. Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I had a similar problem when I was grinding Loremaster.

I ended up using Every Quest to look for ones I hadn't completing then looked up the quest on Wowhead to get it going.

There might be an easier way, but it worked for me.
Edited by Destrant on 2/3/2012 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]