|H|25M|9/16H|-|Autopsy| 12HR/WK-LF All Roles

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hello. I am a big raider looking for a heroic team to join. A few friends and I made lvl 1 toons on your server and your explanation about your guild caught my eye with the heroic team recruiting. We do know a few heroic fights and are VERY fast learners. I am a 394 Disc/Holy Priest. We're going to switching ASAP tonight. Also switching with me is a 397 Warrior (galadorian) and 395 mage (zezora). If interested please contact me ASAP!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Priest
Autopsy! Treejunana, here! Hope you guys are doing well. I do miss FL days with you guys. Is Gett still around?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yes, how's it going Tree?
Edited by Domaradsly on 8/3/2012 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hey Domaradsly, I am a 388ilvl Rogue. I've been raiding since vanilla, originally starting as a healadin, but as I had my character topped pretty quick, I wanted to try out a rogue. As it stands, rogue is my favorite class. I know how to play all 3 variations of my class very well. I have hardly raided cata at all unfortunately cata just wasn't fit to my taste like WotLK was. I raided LK hardcore and was part in one of the few guilds on Windrunner at the time that cleared ICC fairly quick. I am competent, very flexible with my raid times, always on time, and always helping out with anything I can do for the guild. Most importantly, I catch on to things very quick, and am a very quick learner. If you're interested you can message me here, send me in-game mail(Calicutthoat), or email me at claytonj910@bak.rr.com
Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Does the OP reflect what you're stilll looking for?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Always looking for new talent.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
08/08/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Wellsdaddy
Does the OP reflect what you're stilll looking for?

Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]