[A]<WlNNING> 1/8 DS HM

90 Human Rogue
<WlNNING> of Bladefist is currently LFM for Cataclysm and Beyond! We are a casual raiding guild that strives to make the best of our raid times and be as productive as possible. We are a group of people who love to raid and see new content. While we aim to be the best we can be, we also want raids to be fun. This is a video game after all.

Schedule:
As far as our Raid schedule we raid on Thursday/Sunday/Monday From 6:30pm ST-9pmST, we are currently a 10man Raiding guild looking to expand hopefully to another 10man group and BEYOND!

As far as progression we are 1/8 DS heroic, we dont have other contents to show because we are 2 months or so old guild,however with new recuirts for our main group and hopefully 2nd Raid group will have more to show in future.

Current Needs for our Main group:(This is an immediate spot)

We are looknig for 1 outstanding rogue to for our main group(Will take my place), the rogue must be an exceptional player all around.

We encourage all interested persons to apply regardless of class needs. Outstanding players will always be accepted.( rogue who is on his legendary quest already would be great )

Requirements:

* Full knowledge of your class.

* Full knowledge of encounters and how to deal with boss abilities (this isn't raiding 101).

* High level of attendance. Occasional absences are understandable but we expect you to be there 90% of the time.

* Must possess consumables for a full night of raiding (Flasks, Potions of Speed etc) and be willing to contribute to guild flasks and feasts.

* No drama starters. You will be removed swiftly.

* Vent and a working mic is REQUIRED. No exceptions.

* Must have DBM or equivalent addon.

We are also looking for other exceptional players to hit us up in hopes of starting another 10man group. If you think thats you then hit us up.

How to Contact us: We do all our recruitment in game, so if you have any interest send exp and notable raiding feets to Takeout, you can either hit him up with a whisper or send him an in game mail.

TY all.
Contact Takeout if interested.
Edited by Revenge on 1/27/2012 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Did you really just copy our recruitment post and edit a few changes?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Lilyy

Does it matter? You should feel honored!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Double posting ftw:

The best part is the stuff he actually added to it has like 15 spelling/grammar mistakes!

Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This is a fantastic recruitment thread. Going to send Flakes a tell so he can update ours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hmm, PvP guild gonna try to progress. Sounds like a problem that only needlessly changing your guild name every 2-3 months because it got boring could solve.

01/27/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Lilyy

IMO we should feel good about that. It means he was unable to make a better case for joining his guild over ours.

also, 10 man is hard
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
All honesty when I wrote mine it was almost like yours so instead I changed VERY small things needed for our guild and used yours, so yes thank you :). I hope thats ok.

Edit: PS like I said yours Had what I was writing and it was best fitting for us so ty again :)
Edited by Revenge on 1/27/2012 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/27/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Deathpwnu
The best part is the stuff he actually added to it has like 15 spelling/grammar mistakes!

This is also true.... BUT WlNNING is an awesome guild :) BUMP LF ROGUE
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
IMO we should feel good about that.. It means he was unable to make a better case for joining his guild over ours.

Its not about making a better case your recruitment post was what I had initially had thought of, It was already written out I changed the structure to fit needs of our guild. Also I have to agree 10 isnt that hard :), though for many their comps cant take 25man raid environment cause alot of lag and if that is the case hit us up in game :).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for <WLNNING>!

Edit: ...and don't feel bad, they copied the logo from Unrest too. They just want to be like others.
Edited by Layuth on 1/28/2012 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump for <WLNNING>!

Dammit Lay!!! Why would you do this?

honestly this is the single most hurtful thing that I have seen in this whole thread.

PS seraphym are you guys mad? should i copy paste someone elses format?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm not mad.

<3 Rev

p.s.: Don't forget to read the patch notes!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm not mad.

<3 Rev

p.s.: Don't forget to read the patch notes!!

This^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
No ones mad, but you could of cited your source!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/28/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Lilyy

MLA Format
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/28/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Lilyy

http://content.easybib.com/students/citation-guide/

Got chu a link!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bump still Looking for exceptional rogue .
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ugh no one on in guild no more :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]