[A] 8/8H Liquid Mettle Recruitment

90 Human Warlock
All experienced and skilled players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our raiding team!
Liquid Mettle is recruiting competent individuals seeking progression for our core teams as we head into Mists of Panda. Our raid times are 7:15pm - 10:30pm PST, Tuesday - Thursday (first core team) 7:00 - 10:00 Wednesday & Thursday (second core team) Invites go out 15 minutes before raid.

As a member of the guild you get guild repairs for all your toons (even alts!) We cover flasks, feasts, pots, gems and enchants for our raid teams. Though you should always have your own just in case.

Spots will be given to people who:

- show up ready to raid (pots/flasks/food/gear enchanted/max professions)
- show you are committed to being here
- show experience/knowledge in raiding
- class knowledge (do you know the ins and outs of your toon)
- positive attitude

Liquid Mettle are a tight-knit group of skilled and mature players that enjoy raiding. We do not recruit players to have them sit on the bench. If you are recruited, you will raid. If you choose not to raid and just want to hang out, you're more then welcome to join!

We're currently looking for a competent raid leader as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our second main team which is 6/8H in Dragon Soul. Select roles are also available! We need one Blood DK and a Protection Warrior! Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild.
Edited by Lucidprodigy on 9/14/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seeking: Shadow Priest or Fire Mage for our core Dragon Soul team 4/8H. Pushing to 6/8H ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seeking all classes and roles, send me an in-game message or post here for inquiries! Filling spots early in anticipation for Mists of Pandaria. Thank you for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seeking Holy Pally, or Disc priest with dps offspec and heroic experience.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
RNG
If you need a hunter DPS I'm totally ready to join. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seeking: 395+ Fire Mage with heroic experience, send me an in-game message or post here for inquiries!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seeking: 395+ Fire Mage or Shadow Priest with heroic experience, send me an in-game message or post here for inquiries!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Might be interested. Only 393 equipped.. only done Morchok and Ultraxion on heroic.. but Ive seen up to Warmaster on heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Seeking: 395+ Fire Mage or Shadow Priest with heroic experience, send me an in-game message or post here for inquiries!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We're currently looking for a Holy Paladin as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our main group which will be a unique group. Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am a 401 Ilvl frost DK has done 5-8 heroic and does 40-45k on heroic ult
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We're currently looking for a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk and either a feral tank, protection pally or a brewmaster monk as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our main group which will be a unique group. Note: brewmaster monk has to be ready and leveled within a 2 week period.
Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild.
Edited by Lucidprodigy on 7/13/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We're currently looking for a Holy Paladin as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our main group which will be a unique group.
Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We're currently looking for a Hunter as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our main group which will be a unique group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ive got a 5/8HM H/S priest and a 5/8 HM Prot/ret pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Recruiting is closed for now until further notice. Thank you for everyones interest!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We're currently looking for a Restoration Druid, Arms Warrior, and a Protection Paladin as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our second core team which will be a unique group.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
399 ilvl Holy priest, 398 Feral Druid (tank), or 395 Resto Druid. I've seen heroic fights up to Warmaster.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We're currently looking for an Elemental Shaman as we head into Mists of Panda. It's for our main group which will be a unique group. We are also recruiting select roles for our second team. Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Let me know if your still looking for an arms warrior 400 ilvl 4/8 heroics downed and no issues with yalls raid times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]