Arena Noob LFM

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey,
I am getting extremely bored with this game and realize one aspect of the game I have not yet explored is the PvP scene. I have done the usual BG's that people do but would like to learn this part of the game more. I am interested in PvPing on my mage. She has some gear and would like to find some other PvP nubs to have fun with. If your interested lemme know. Mage is Kdensity. I'm down for 2s, 3s, 5s, whatever... would just like to learn arenas.
Reply Quote
Hey man, I realize this is an extremely late reply, but if you're still up and playing and looking for someone to join you in arenas it'd be my pleasure. I love pvp and I'm pretty skilled I just haven't had the chance to try arenas yet because we're on a PvE server and all. Well whatever the reason feel free to contact me on making a group whenever you see this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]