Order of the Rose| Recruiting for serious 10m

85 Night Elf Rogue
Order of the Rose is a newly remade raid guild, we are establishing a serious 10m core team we need 1 tank 3 heals and 2-3 dps.. We will raid from 6:00-8:30ish pm server time. if you have any other questions or remarks pst me ingame on Vincis or Nexxuss, or on this thread thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OTR members sorry i was not on tonight for the raid, the new patch had messed with my game and wont let me log on and various other problems the patch enduced aswell, i got a guild vent on the bright side though Host Name:strontium.typefrag.com Port Number:27628 so if its needed its there, and was the guild run a go tonight like did Grimmnm get the group together?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OTR members sorry i was not on tonight for the raid, the new patch had messed with my game and wont let me log on and various other problems the patch enduced aswell, i got a guild vent on the bright side though Host Name:strontium.typefrag.com Port Number:27628 so if its needed its there, and was the guild run a go tonight like did Grimmnm get the group together?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Why the troll Fyulaba? What did Nex ever do to you? :P

Btw, we're still looking for more ppl, we had our first run Thursday. We had to pull in a few pugs but everyone seemed to have a great time. Went pretty smooth also, we breezed through 4/8 before some of the pugs had get going, so we just called it there. We're already looking forward to the next run. :)

Right now we're just a small group of guys that were having a hard time finding a guild to do some 10 man raiding with. We're just looking to find more like minded people to hang with on a regular basis. People just looking to progress at a nice steady pace, while having fun doing so. Nex formed the guild mostly out of frustration, to at least try to get "something" going for us, even if it meant having to pull in more pugs then guild members at the start. At least we'd be doing something....

That being said, we're much open to anything that would allow us to form, or form up with, a group of 10 people that would like to raid a few times a week. We wouldn't be opposed to a merger with another new guild also trying to get off the ground, or a guild that may have dispanded (Arx Deorum), or one that may have lost a bunch of ppl to SWToR (Crimson Alliance).

Luck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey, glad I could make your day Fyulaba. :)

Plus, on top of that, the guild as a whole appreciates the free bumps So please, feel free to troll away until your hearts content. A daily post would be nice. Thanks in advance. :)

Luck
Edited by Luck on 2/4/2012 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
How many members do you have now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]