[H] The Wolfpack ~ LF Priest for H-T15

90 Blood Elf Priest
The Wolfpack is a Horde guild on Llane (US-PvE) - established November 2008 - and still under the same leadership.

Semi-Hardcore Raiding with a Casual Schedule in an established guild of all adults.

We run multiple 10m progression raid teams - we do NOT have a second string team or a bench. If you are a core member you are a full-time raider. No one is sat to maximize an encounter. We have a VERY LIGHT raiding schedule and still have good raid progress.

We are recruiting for A CORE raid spot.

Recruiting for:

ONE HEALER: Will only consider a Priest - Holy or Disc - know the class and spec and play it well.

Raid Nights: Sunday & Monday (8:00PM-11:00PM EST / 5:00PM-8:00PM PST)

Team Progression is 1/13H ToT and will progress rapidly through heroics with a solid line-up. Current Disc Priest is stepping down now that he has a new baby on the way.

*Warning* This team contains Canadians. This is a funny and motivated group of raiders that will make you feel right at home.

Requirements:
  • Applicants must be 18+, 21+ preferred.
  • We use Mumble.
  • Dedication to the team. 90%+ attendance is required. You must be able to commit to the raid schedule.
  • Commitment to the guild: If you only want to log in on raid night, we are NOT the guild for you.
  • Willingness to always improve yourself and help your team. Willing to give and receive positive and constructive feedback.
  • Knowledge of your class - You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the current content
  • Some experience and appropriate gear. Minimum of ilvl of 510+ preferred, but we'll take you into consideration if it's lower.
  • Excellent Raid Awareness.

• Loot System:
    We use a Main Spec/Off Spec Roll system with a soft loot council (to ensure fairness if RNG is unkind).

About Us:
    We are an all adult, raid progression-oriented guild.
    The realm is EST - but the guild is comprised of players in all time zones.

We have husbands, wives, careers, military service, families, grad school, etc. so we balance our gaming experience with real life and provide a fun and interesting place to be in your free time.

We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding drama, elitism and no shows for raids

No screaming, shouting, insults or otherwise unacceptable behavior - we act like adults and still get things done.

We do have ALT RUN Raids on weekends.

We have an active roster that enjoys PvP, Challenge Modes, guild contests/events, posting cat pictures on our website, writing blog posts, running old content for achievements and transmog. This is a large guild with a true sense of community.

How Do I Join?:
    Please complete our (very easy, non invasive) Guild Application at:
    www.wolfpackguild.com

Guild Mergers
    We've absorbed several Llane Horde guilds over the past three years with much success. We are happy to consider another guild merger if your guild is small, struggling with recruiting, wanting more camaraderie, looking for more raid progression, wanting to experience better PvP.
    Edited by Katpriestess on 6/23/2013 10:36 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    Edit:
    Katpriestess added the info to the original post.

Edit again:
    I was wrong, we do need a Ret pally still. Check Katpriestess' post for info.
    Edited by Zetch on 2/6/2012 9:07 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Still looking for a raid-ready Ret Pally for our Core DS-10 group.

Second Team 10mans is also looking for heals and a DPS.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Edited to note that post is modified - expanding our search for other classes.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    i have a destro lock on ally side i would possibly be willing to move to whord. my guild is 8/8, 1/8h. looking for a place for my lock or dk. what nights do u guys raid?
    Edited by Kprime on 2/11/2012 6:29 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Recruiting for Raid Team 1 - 10 man Normals
    1 DPS Spot - (prefer) Retribution Paladin - OR - Shadow Priest - OR - Destro Lock
    This group raids Wed/Sat/Sun 11:15 pm to 1:30 am EST
    We are 7/8 normal, getting 7/8 weekly. Will move on to Heroics after 8/8N.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    edited

Team 1 full - Team 2 needs heals.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    edited again to reflect current needs and current progression
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    I have nothing constructive to add to this thread:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Qz_Y2hsVg
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    edited to update Progression - Raid Comp Needs - and the PVP Section, just to get Dutchie off my back.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Hunter
    04/02/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Katpriestess
    edited to update Progression - Raid Comp Needs - and the PVP Section, just to get Dutchie off my back.

I thought we were keeping him busy. I'm sorry. We'll work on that and do better. (polishes gun)
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    04/02/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Gimmlette

I thought we were keeping him busy. I'm sorry. We'll work on that and do better. (polishes gun)

http://s163696184.onlinehome.us/images/mlp10.png
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin

trust me, the amount of random cat pictures he has on his hard drive to post on our forums...he is plenty busy! Katt you are correct about one thing, anyone who needs a laugh should join us in vent during our PVP rounds :)
    Edited by Telikose on 4/2/2012 4:41 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest

Hey there Gimmlette!! xo

trust me, the amount of random cat pictures he has on his hard drive to post on our forums...he is plenty busy! Katt you are correct about one thing, anyone who needs a laugh should join us in vent during our PVP rounds :)

Our guild forums are getting scary...

Teli I've eavesdropped in the PvP channel. You should be thankful that I have Push-To-Talk set because I've damn near cried from laughing.

You guys rock. <3
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Priest
    I'm considering a Faction Change to Horde. What is your PvP team looking for?
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Welcome aboard Alchapwn. =) Heals are needed but we'll take anybody for group runs of random BGs.
    Reply Quote
    Im interested in joining resto/feral druid for pve. MS resto will contact you guys in game as well.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Hey there Dag - I'll look for you in game. Send a tell to Zetch, Liahm or Katpriestess - or just apply through the guild finder (yes we actually use that with much success).
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    I am available at 8PM and later on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I can raid 10PM and later every other day but Monday. I know my class, I know the fights and I am always open for suggestions and tips. If you have room for me in any raid progression I'd love to come along.
    Edited by Zzapmaster on 4/9/2012 7:48 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    04/09/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Zzapmaster
    I am available at 8PM and later on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I can raid 10PM and later every other day but Monday. I know my class, I know the fights and I am always open for suggestions and tips. If you have room for me in any raid progression I'd love to come along.

Zzap - Currently we're full on mages for one raid team - and the other one is looking mostly for tanks and heals. Contact me in game if you want to chat.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]