[H] The Wolfpack ~ LF Priest for H-T15

85 Blood Elf Rogue
I can poke things.

5 more levels, then I can PvP with the big guns.

I <3 you, Wolfpack!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can poke things.

5 more levels, then I can PvP with the big guns.

I <3 you, Wolfpack!

Branigan's leveling is like Branigan's love: hard and fast.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
04/18/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Dutchie

You forgot startling and vigorous... (yay Bran!)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
04/18/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Dutchie

That young man fills me with hope. Plus some other emotions which are weird and deeply confusing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
New:: Please apply through our website http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you guys have set times that you do rated Battle grounds? Been looking for consistent teammates in those for a while.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
No schedule as of yet until we know there will be heals available.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Also - we've absorbed three small Llane Horde guilds over the past two years with much success. We are happy to consider another guild merger if your guild is small, struggling with recruiting, wanting more camaraderie, looking for more raid progression, wanting to experience better PvP.

I'd much rather see mergers than have horde players leave our realm. http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Just to clarify - some people seem to balk at the idea of "applying".

Our guild is about best fit, not best gear and best accomplishments. Our "application" is just a bare bones get to know you that you can fill out at your leisure and gives you an opportunity to know us better as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Application too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The application requests information about PopTart preferences....really.... do not be intimidated!
Edited by Telikose on 4/28/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Now Teli... be patient. Some people could have PopTart phobias...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
edited - because I'm bored.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/28/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Katpriestess

I grew up with an over-enthusiastic toaster. Snatching toast out of the air was fine. But grabbing glazed pop tarts, less than a second out from the toaster.....was not as fun of an experience! They lure you in with their sugary goodness, but secretely they just exist to scald your fingers and tongue...

;-)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Vashkiri

I grew up with an over-enthusiastic toaster. Snatching toast out of the air was fine. But grabbing glazed pop tarts, less than a second out from the toaster.....was not as fun of an experience! They lure you in with their sugary goodness, but secretely they just exist to scald your fingers and tongue...

;-)

How many Teli? Hmm?! HOW MANY MAIMED CHILDREN NEED TO FEEL THE LASH OF MOLTEN SUGAR?! Do you know who developed frosted Pop-Tarts? Bobby-!@#$ing-Brown. Now Whitney is dead and we're left with "My Prerogative"(admittedly a fat %^- jam) instead of Houston's entire catalog of hits.

I bet you think that's a solid trade because NOT ONCE, unlike Whitney, did you believe that children are our future and that you should teach them well and let them lead the way. All because you hated Gungo and Phantakk. You know, when someone says, "Won't someone think of the children?!" they are talking about people like YOU!

The overall callousness. The shameless insensitivity. The effortless disregard. The downright acceptance of frosted Pop-Tarts as a lifestyle choice when we all know IT ISN'T! Unfrosted blueberry, strawberry, and cinnamon were what the FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED and it's not for you to play social engineer with something so fundamental to our democracy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
No frosting on your pop-tarts?

........so that is how blood elves stay so thin!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Dutchie... I ... nevermind...

anyway - edited the original post to reflect our current Heroic DS Progression. It ain't much - but damn it, it's ours!!

Vashkiri - I'm sorry to hear about your PopTart trauma. Thank you for showing me that I should remove all references to PopTarts out of our very non-scary application.

What about those fancy "toaster strudels"? Are they also nightmare inducing?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
05/02/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Katpriestess
What about those fancy "toaster strudels"? Are they also nightmare inducing?

Mmmmm...Toaster Strudels. Breakfast, lunch AND dinner in one box.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I would not remove the question....after all, shouldn't you know if prospective members suffer from 'pop-tartmatic stress syndrome.'

As for Toaster Streudels....on the plus side, I'm pretty sure that no plants or animals were harmed in their creation, on the minus side, it is harder to make bad puns about their name. Although it would probably make a nifty name for an arena team

PS. Congrats on your recent progress :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
PS. Congrats on your recent progress :)

Thanks!

And just updated the Original Post to reflect current recruiting needs:

1 Tank & 2 Melee DPS for a second 10M group

AND

Heals for PvP - rated groups.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]