[H] The Wolfpack ~ LF Priest for H-T15

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh... Poor Poor confused little dutchie... it's ok punkin'!

Wait..one second... ok there.. have a cold and tasteless unfrosted pop tart to dry your man-child tears.. because that is the only hope that poor excuse for a toaster pastry has for a reason to exsist. To dry your salty tears of a bitter unfufilled life.

Unfrosted Pop Tarts are just another tool that the 1% use to keep the bourgeois down and you are the pixelated mouth piece of their propaganda machine!! FOR SHAME!!!

Would you kiss your mother with that mouth that spews nothing but hate filled lies??? Would you hold a small innocent babies hand with those fingers that type such slanderous remarks against an innocent toaster pastry with a sheen of sugary goodness that wants nothing more than to LOVE THE WORLD????

What's next hatemonger? kicking a puppy that has nothing but a little cart to carry around it's little legless back half? stealing lollipops from the poor munchkins in the lollipop guild??

You...

You....monstrosity.
Edited by Telikose on 5/4/2012 1:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/04/2012 01:38 AMPosted by Telikose
You....monstrosity.

so... harsh.

i don't know if he'll ever recover.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh... Poor Poor confused little dutchie... it's ok punkin'!

Wait..one second... ok there.. have a cold and tasteless unfrosted pop tart to dry your man-child tears.. because that is the only hope that poor excuse for a toaster pastry has for a reason to exsist. To dry your salty tears of a bitter unfufilled life.

Unfrosted Pop Tarts are just another tool that the 1% use to keep the bourgeois down and you are the pixelated mouth piece of their propaganda machine!! FOR SHAME!!!

Would you kiss your mother with that mouth that spews nothing but hate filled lies??? Would you hold a small innocent babies hand with those fingers that type such slanderous remarks against an innocent toaster pastry with a sheen of sugary goodness that wants nothing more than to LOVE THE WORLD????

What's next hatemonger? kicking a puppy that has nothing but a little cart to carry around it's little legless back half? stealing lollipops from the poor munchkins in the lollipop guild??

You...

You....monstrosity.

I can use elevators in WoW without dying. Come at me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/04/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Dutchie
I can use elevators in WoW without dying. Come at me.

Methinks Dutchie just scored a "service ace" here, to snatch a metaphor from a popular game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
**edited, once again, to show progression update**

to join this band of motley fools... visit: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com

it's not a scary application, it does contain scary flesh searing pop-tarts of doom but the disclaimers haven't been updated to account for Dutchie...

and I fully admit that I too have died many times to the elevator boss.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Afraid of a woman who is fearless enough to change floors .... nay... Ozone Layers without need of the boring choice of an "elevator".

Come at me bro ...I'll be waiting here on the 1st floor while your still listening to some muzak version of Livin' on a Prayer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Afraid of a woman who is fearless enough to change floors .... nay... Ozone Layers without need of the boring choice of an "elevator".

LOL

I'll be alerting Choco of this "Post of the Year" candidate. Expect your ballots in the mail sometime in September folks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
05/06/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Telikose
Come at me bro ...I'll be waiting here on the 1st floor while your still listening to some muzak version of Livin' on a Prayer.

It's "you're", the contraction of "you are".

And "Livin' on a Prayer" should either be in quotes or italicized as it's the name of the song.

<sigh>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Luckily I live in Oklahoma.

While I'm sure we have many other subsets of the disgusting culture in my state....the Grammar !@#$ group hasn't taken up residence here. I'll send you a travel brochure though Gimm :)
Edited by Telikose on 5/7/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ooooh! Do you still have that event where I can ride a tornado from one end of the state to the other or is that only in Kansas?
Edited by Gimmlette on 5/7/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yep.... still recruiting...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://s163696184.onlinehome.us/images/bck.gif

Thug life.
Edited by Dutchie on 5/8/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bwahahahaha!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
still need a tank and melee dps for raiding.

We suddenly have a huge influx of pvp healers - but anyone wanting to pvp is welcome - healer or not.

http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Updated! We need a melee DPS for Raids (Ret Pally or Feral Druid) Extra lovin if you also have a heal OS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Updated again - 2nd Raid Team is full.

THANK YOU!

Open for general recruiting.

Alliance alts are welcome =)

http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
updated as both raid teams are full
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
updated to edit progression and interests
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have interests to though Kat! I'll send you my list <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have interests to though Kat! I'll send you my list <3

- A Dutchie muzzle
- Magical Wish Granting Bacon

What else?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]