Hello bads, here I am

85 Undead Mage
The greatest mage on maiev, I am not only the best mage on maiev, but also the best arcane mage. With natural talents and a few minutes reading about arcane blast, I figured out how to make arcane a viable spec. Now, I can destroy you all in arenas, duels, BGs, RBGs, you name it, you are dead.

People often tell me: "But pewpew, I can easily focus you so you can't throw a cast!"
And I always reply the same thing: "Break 1400 then maybe I'll think about considering fighting you in any kind of PvP so you can try your theory."

However, I didn't stop at being the best mage on maiev, I also decided to become the best player. A lot of horde players already have a lot of respect for me since they already know I'm the best on this great server full of talented players.

You tried, you failed, I won. Pewpew makes arcane a viable spec. Pewpew#1.
Edited by Pèwpew on 1/25/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i dont even.... your bad kid
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/25/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Ivysâur
i dont even.... your bad kid

The lack of evidence to back up your statement made me think you could be a multi-glad druid. So I looked at your spec and noticed you didn't have revitalize (resto) nor earth and moon (moonkin) So you're obviously bad at both.

01/25/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Azasoth
I cant tell if this guy is pretending to think hes good or is just a labotomized retard.

I can't tell if your heavy brain damage was an accident, if you're born that way or both.
Edited by Pèwpew on 1/26/2012 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
45 Human Priest
Pewpew stomps !@#$%es.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Yo, this is coming from a high rated 2,400 mage!
PewPew, is the bomb.I tried to duel him once, first 10 secs..I got decimated, I got defeated so bad..I was ashamed to even look at anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Cant tell if trolling or serious.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
01/26/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Christipor
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
PewPew, is the bomb.I tried to duel him once, first 10 secs..I got decimated, I got defeated so bad..I was ashamed to even look at anyone.

I believe you also promised me Skype sex once.

p.s. Pewpew #1
Reply Quote
7 Human Warlock
Everyone here is jealous of me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The lack of evidence(s) to back up your statement made me think you could be a multi-glad druid. So I looked at your spec and noticed you didn't have revitalize (resto) nor earth and moon (moonkin) So you're obviously bad at both.
i boomkin for dailys, and resto im fine. i dont need a build like everyone else JUST TO BE GOOOOOOOOOOOD. but your just another bad mage. good day nub
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/26/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Ivysâur
The lack of evidence(s) to back up your statement made me think you could be a multi-glad druid. So I looked at your spec and noticed you didn't have revitalize (resto) nor earth and moon (moonkin) So you're obviously bad at both.
i boomkin for dailys, and resto im fine. i dont need a build like everyone else JUST TO BE GOOOOOOOOOOOD. and i dont go oom easy so id be a waste of a talent. but your just another bad mage. good day nub

01/26/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Christipor

neither, just another bad mage
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Warrior
01/26/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Ivysâur
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/26/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Ivysâur
resto im fine. i dont need a build like everyone else JUST TO BE GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Here's what I read: "I'm a fine resto druid and I shot in my feet because I'm a hipster."

01/26/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Ivysâur

Pewpew#1

01/26/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Akavir
p.s. Pewpew #1

Your lack of common sense or the fact you dislike following people makes you look like a total idiot right now.
Edited by Pèwpew on 1/26/2012 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

If you're a 2.4k rated mage, that makes me multi season glad DK.

And I'm here to say that this kid will never reach rival status. Stimulated?

All I hear is some 15 year old boy that is scared to challenge me in Shogun 2.
No wonder you haven't brought anything up about it.
We never finished our match, kid.
(You jelly of my skills?)
Edited by Nukaazul on 1/26/2012 3:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

All I hear is some 15 year old boy that is scared to challenge me in Shogun 2.
No wonder you haven't brought anything up about it.
We never finished our match, kid.

If I recall, you were struggling with the AI. LOL. TOTAL WAR AI. Are your arms as flaccid and undefined as your gaming skills? That would explain a LOT!

2nd game I've ever played..And still CRUSHED THEM.The loans you gave me?I tricked you into giving me them, I was already making 20k+ a turn, all you did was make it 40k+.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]