Tanks

1 Human Paladin
Corilan, dat Ultraxion lag is too good for me. Dat PvP gear too good for raiding.

There is no point trying to explain PvP>PvE because clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

Seriously, lag is the best excuse you could come up with? Turn off recount, it'll help your lag and also help you keep pretending to yourself that you're the best rogue on Velen.

I was surprised and disappointed that any guild would take you in, let alone a guild like @@* who have been around a long time. Do yourselves a favor Fast Action Guys, get rid of these two before they make it impossible for you to recruit like they did in Reign.
Reply Quote
I see you Corilan.. Sounds like you're a little mad. You are obviously a member or were a member of Reign because you are too big of a tard to understand that I am the best. Let me put something into perspective for you.

Give me equal gear to the best PvE geared rogue on the server and I promise you that I pull the same numbers if not higher on any given fight if uptime is the same.

Now, put that best geared and argubly the "best rogue in your eyes" on the server in an arena match in the 2400 where I reside.

That said rogue tunnels and does his PvE rotation, resulting in a loss within the first minute while barely doing anything. I can go into a lot of detail here but I'll save you the trouble of reading flaws that you probably struggle with in pvp as well. This rogue cannot function outside of fights that are already planned out with a set rotation in mind.

Go look up the top players in the world and I can promise you you won't find strictly PvE players.
Edited by Pantíes on 2/19/2012 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Go look up the top players in the world and I can promise you you won't find me.

too easy
Reply Quote
I'll take the high road here since there really isn't point in trying to explain how this game really works to those beneath me.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Give me equal gear to the best PvE geared rogue on the server and I promise you that I pull the same numbers if not higher on any given fight if uptime is the same.

Sadly we'll never be able to put your theory to the test, because to get comparable PVE gear you need to be able to stay in a guild. That means finding more than 2 other people that can stand to be around you for a prolonged period of time.

Seriously Fast Action, you guys used to have some class, don't keep this guy and his (surprisingly quiet) little buddy around, you're letting yourselves down.

Where is Hedo anyway? Don't tell me he's finally realized he needs to keep his huge mouth shut if he's going to stay in the last guild on Velen that will have him?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
02/19/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Hedo
Theres really only two reasons why I joined Fast Action Guys, One because their raid times fit perfectly into my schedule, and secondly their realization that Velen is a garbage server, if you think your reputation here means something, you're pathetic. Try recruiting off server see how many solid player you get, good players do their research on realms before they transfer, and theres absolutely nothing to be proud of on this server. I stay on this realm not because im stuck here, I can join any guild I want, I stay here because im an icon, im the face of this realm, as difficult as it may be for you to realize this, every single one of you will remember my name long after I stop playing, and for those of you who remember me under negative pretences should find a life, the Hedo Persona has proven to be far greater than you.

Plenty of people are famous for being douche-bags, but at the end of the day they are still douche-bags. The only thing wrong with this server is you and other sociopaths like you (that's you Panties). I still remember Jamiecormier's name too, why is that a good thing?

The claim that you could join any guild you want is complete BS and easily disproved:

Post here if you're an officer in a guild higher ranked than Fast Action and you'd be willing to accept this tool as a raider.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
02/19/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Hedo
Post here if you're an officer in a guild higher ranked than Fast Action and you'd be willing to accept this tool as a raider.

LOLOLOL, broaden your horizons you no name scrub, Im talking bout joining Ranked guilds, on real servers where im not the biggest thing on the server, like I am here, your all pathetic for not realizing how hard you guys get trolled.

Big talk there big boy, you should go ahead and try some of those off-server guilds. I'm happy either way - either you prove me wrong and you're finally gone from this server, or you're still skulking around yelling about how great you are to the dwindling pool of people that don't have you on ignore, because they enjoy laughing at you and whatever sad guild is willing to put up with you. They're laughing AT you Hedo, not with you.

Trolling implies that you're just screwing around to get a rise out of everyone and actually underneath it all you're this really like-able guy. You went way beyond trolling when you wrecked your last guild.
Reply Quote
Well played Hedo, well played.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
02/19/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Hedo
regardless of the fact that every server Ive been on, Im in the No. 1 Guild

Except this server?

If you're talking about Reign, the guild was far beyond repairing when the Raid Leader, acting GM, and top DPS, Our Core, left.

Yup, and the acting GM specifically called you out as one of his reasons for leaving right here on this forum.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
holy necro bump batman
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Glad is srs bsns
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Hunter
This thread when from recruiting tanks to whos the better rogue on the server?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]