@ Eat Crit and Die

Saw your guild in action tonight in the raid finder... wow you guys are terrible. Good job failing on Ultraxion over and over. Both tanks were yours and four of the healers and many dps. Giving yourselves a great image. Keep rockin guys.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
So did you like transfer to Illidan to get carried like you joined LFR to get carried? When you got to Illidan and realized that you weren't gonna get carried, did you go to the forums and cry like you are now? Your guild has almost cracked the top 200 on your server.
Reply Quote
01/27/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Monzilton
So did you like transfer to Illidan to get carried like you joined LFR to get carried? When you got to Illidan and realized that you weren't gonna get carried, did you go to the forums and cry like you are now? Your guild has almost cracked the top 200 on your server.

This is an alt that I never play, but thanks for trying. And nothing you stated takes away from the point of the OP. So... back to the drawing board YOU!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

This is an alt that I never play, but thanks for trying. And nothing you stated takes away from the point of the OP. So... back to the drawing board YOU!

Your right! Your whining on another realm's forum about LFR speaks for itself.
Reply Quote

Nothing you've said disputes the original post. All you have are ad hominem attacks. Again, back to the drawing board with ya!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

Nothing you've said disputes the original post. All you have are ad hominem attacks. Again, back to the drawing board with ya!

But they aren't since I've commented only on you're whining. I could care less about what you said in you're original post and have done nothing to refute its alleged truthfulness. I have however 'attacked' your reason to post. Now assuming that you're educated, you should take a look at yourself and see what the point of you're original post was about. Was it to ridicule people playing a video game? Or were you simply looking for sympathy? In my case, the point of my posts are to ridicule you're sorry state of mind that truly believes a post such as yours would either 1) influence the way the said group of people would play the game, 2) make them feel bad about themselves, or 3) convince the people who play on the same realm as them to feel different about them because some nerd from Illidan knows how to whine on the forums about LFR.
Reply Quote

But they aren't since I've commented only on you're whining. I could care less about what you said in you're original post and have done nothing to refute its alleged truthfulness. I have however 'attacked' your reason to post. Now assuming that you're educated, you should take a look at yourself and see what the point of you're original post was about. Was it to ridicule people playing a video game? Or were you simply looking for sympathy? In my case, the point of my posts are to ridicule you're sorry state of mind that truly believes a post such as yours would either 1) influence the way the said group of people would play the game, 2) make them feel bad about themselves, or 3) convince the people who play on the same realm as them to feel different about them because some nerd from Illidan knows how to whine on the forums about LFR.

You have attacked my reason to post? Do you believe that your post would either, 1) influence the way I post on forums, 2) make me feel bad about myself, or 3) convince other readers of this post to feel different about me because some nerd from Arygos knows how to whine on forums about me making fun of fail players? lol Take a look in the mirror pal.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Nerdfights.txt
Reply Quote
16 Dwarf Shaman
Saw your guild in action tonight in the raid finder... wow you guys are terrible. Good job failing on Ultraxion over and over. Both tanks were yours and four of the healers and many dps. Giving yourselves a great image. Keep rockin guys.

Its cool everyone on arygos knows there bad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
agreed lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Although it's true, and partly on Zaida being a bad GM / RL, but Duz, you really have no room to talk. You'll sit here and agree w/ them, yet you were so giddy that you were able to raid w/ them again. Then again, you're stam stacking before you're even ctc capped. Perhaps you fix your toon before you go and try and trash someones guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
agreed lol
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/30/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Duzitbetter
agreed lol

Coming from a toon so baldly optimized....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Herbalism/skinning? So bad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Giddy to raid with them? Why would I be giddy to raid with a guild that couldn't even get passed 3/8 in DS when i was in the guild? Give me a break, lets be realistic. Oh and before you trash on my char and the way he is set up, maybe you should research the prot pally, full ctc cap is near unreachable in current content gear, but im only about 1 or 2 % away from it with my proc and trinkets? Whats your point? No one I have ever ran with has any complaints about my tanking or damage mitigation. Your hilarious, your hiding on your horde char talking crap, whats that say about you? Im sorry, but when you guys pull your heads out of each others rear ends and learn to play your own chars, then you can tell me how to play mine, or probably not. Regardless, I have nothing to prove to you, or that fail guild. :)
Reply Quote
Full ctc as a pally is not hard in today's content. As a warrior it's a little challenging but not unreachable. Your gems are bad maybe you should research prot pallies a little more before you make a statement like that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/06/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Duzitbetter
Oh and before you trash on my char and the way he is set up, maybe you should research the prot pally, full ctc cap is near unreachable in current content gear

Very hard to do right? /sarcasm. Yet here I'm, Calai btw, on my Pally ctc capped without fully geared in my BiS, so yes, research your class and spec before you try and act all high and mighty.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
ctc is 103%, your not ctc capped lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/07/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Duzitbetter
ctc is 103%, your not ctc capped lol

It's 102.4% and you need to take into account the Spine trinket and the innate 5% chance to be missed.

And you're at 97.21, not counting for raid buffs... which don't really add 5%. You can't count soulshifter vortex's proc. That thing is awful for a paladin. Don't be bad!

Ubad.
Edited by Goyf on 6/7/2012 7:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not one to typically weigh in on server drama recently, but I did feel there were some points on here that weren't terribly fair or accurate.

I'll leave the whole prot-pally discussion for the experts. My guild would be the first to tell me that I'm not the most knowledgable about other classes (I hear all shamans have the knock-back totems??). I do know something about running a guild though, and I don't think the classification on Zaida and <Eat Crit and Die> is entirely fair.

Shocking, I know, but not all guilds are striving for expert progression or server firsts. Some people play World of Warcraft to just enjoy raiding / playing a video game with friends. I think we can all agree that <Eat Crit and Die> is more of a "let's have fun" guild, which I actually tend to respect.

If you look around, the guilds based mainly on having fun / friendship are the ones that have stuck around the longest (Xanijh, Flaming Gaze, Chosen Few). With the exception of <We Know Girls> who balances hardcore progression with strong leadership, the guilds that strive for hardcore progression have broken up out time and time again.

I've raided with Zaida and her guild a few times, and her leadership actually stuck out as a huge positive in that guild. Though I've never been in her guild and I'd barely call us aquantinences, I've personally considered her one of the better GMs on the server.

Anyway, just wanted to come to <Eat Crit and Die>'s defense. They aren't nearly as bad as they're being made out to be on the forums; they just have a different focus than most people who post here =).

Jcq
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]