LF realm info

85 Draenei Mage
Well hello there!

Just wondering if anyone can give me an honest opinion of this server. I am thinking of transferring. How is pvp, progression, over all attitude of players?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I'd stay away from this one friend. Just transferred off server. Theres a few decent guilds that are progressing through, but this server has terrible pugs, an awful attitude, and limited recruitment and guild potential due to most being 10 mans. At least thats my horde observations. Im unaware of the alliance situation, but I can't imagine it being much better.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
This is a terrible server, look elsewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Too late.

In ur server taking down ur bosses
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Such a waste of money
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
01/28/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Hoid
In ur server taking down ur bosses

Not any relevant ones.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
this server is terrible.it went from bad attitudes and trolling, to being quiet with people to lazy to do anything.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Why discourage good people to come here ? The more, the better Dawnbringer will be !

Happy faces server, soon... very !
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I hear you.

01/30/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Moogedii
A few nice players. Let me emphasize the "few". These are modest but good players who play the game for fun, and enjoy it as well while surrounding themselves with good company and treat everyone they come across with respect and dignity. One of my old guilds (Knights of Ni) was a perfect example, as well as several other players.

I just wish the "few" will become "few more".

Thee few I met helps me enjoy this game, and that's my main goal when I log in (to enjoy it).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
01/30/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Moogedii
Mavelock,

wow. It's hard to think of myself as a troll. I mean, I had a clue, but to have this wall of denial broken down so abruptly by my all time pvp hero is just heart-wrenching. I'll just have to continue on in life the best I can. Take it one day at a time, you know....?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
01/30/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Moogedii
Just don't worry man, everything will be ok.

(slowly lowers the gun from his head)

Thanks Moogedii
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]