Attn guildes of undermine

1 Troll Rogue
who the f cares srsly. put as much time into a job and family and friends instead of stupid #$@! on a video game and you might actually be something
yall actually act like the way ppl act on a game has somethin to do with what they are in life..sorry it's not. buncha ragin gingers who need to get out in the real world for a week or 2 and comprehend what life is really about. if u reply to this, i'm not gonna read it btw

Spoken like someone who's never left his mom's basement.

But that does sum it up. This game is unfortunately packed with tools like this who's minds are blown by the anonymity of it... nothing holding back their inner sociopath. It's not like this game is packed with real people or anything.

Which is also why adults and kids shouldn't play this game together. Kids are all "LOOOOK WHAT I CAN DOOOOO WHHAAAAAAAA ITS ONLY A GAME IM NOT REALLY A RACIST EGOMANIAC THIEF ANYWHERE ELSE THIS DOESN'T COUNT LOLOLOLOLLLLOLOLOLLLOL!!!"

Regarding the OP, I'll assume your friend was an adult, though... don't know what to say, even nice people are capable of some crazy !@#$.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
He was an adult and claimed himself to be a marine as well. Though if it's true or not, I don't know.

The one saying it's just a game, yes, it is. But "get into the real world"? We were not thrashing this person. We didn't have any "hate" in this thread. It was merely a means to warn others that if they risk inviting him to the guild, they may have the same results as we did, where he gains trust, then dumps it like a pound of bricks.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
On another note, Rune is my husband. We have a daughter. He works, I'm a homemaker. Hubs makes enough so that I don't have to work and have my daughter in daycare. I'd rather take time out of my day, and yes even video games, and teach her the stuff plus more she'd learn in a daycare. "Might actually be something" - I went to college for computer aided design, had a 4.0 and had some of my stuff published. I think I'd say that I'm something. "Ppl act like this on a game doesn't mean they do irl." Ok...just keep telling yourself that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Madmando, all up in my trade and now my forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]