Best Raid Fight of Cata - The Final Four!

90 Draenei Shaman
01/28/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Emberfrost
Ragnaros

01/28/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Emberfrost
Sinestra
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ODS
Sinestra

Rag loses points for everything before ph4 in heroic being annoying and boring to repeat for every attempt at the new phase.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ugh Rag vs Omnitron, you're just mean, though it had to happen eventually, *judging solely based on heroic* Rag...Normal Rag was boring in a sense, so I supposed it would be HRag>HOmni>Omni>Rag, but heroic rag....god that fights looks amazing, though it really does kill me in a way that a boss from vanilla is arguably the best in cataclysm, but by god they did it well.

Sinestra, VT was a cool little thought with facing two dragons at once and was a great fight, but sinestra was just epic

Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Ragnaros and Sinestra.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ODS
Sinestra
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Rag/Sinestra
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Are we talking about heroic ragnaros or normal ragnaros?

If its normal than ods, but heroic ragnaros is > heroic ods.

Either way, sinestra over theraliona. If only theralion had maintained his beta voice :(

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rag / Sin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ragnaros
Valiona and Theralion
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
01/29/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Purge
Rag / Sin
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Omnotron + Sinestra
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TG
How did Sinestra get this far? It wasn't a particularly notable fight, aside from being an unlockable heroic-only. Heroic Ascendant Council was both more difficult and far more interesting. I'm betting Sinestra got here just by being the mysterious endboss most people never got to do.

Anyway:

Heroic Rag > Heroic ODS > ODS > Rag

Sinestra > V&T
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sinestra was pretty fun on 10man heroic. It's one of those fights with relative simple mechanics but pretty unforgivable on mistakes.

I would agree with you about that fight being overrated though in terms of innovation, but it could have gotten here by having worse opponents in the tournament.
Edited by Avermra on 1/29/2012 7:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
ODS
Sinestra

Never killed Sinestra, and never did ODS on heroic, but the fact that Sinestra was so exclusive and watching that fight just puts me in awe, puts it over those stupid dragons for me.

And ODS is just an awesome fight.
Edited by Archarus on 1/29/2012 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
ODS
Sinestra
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Warlock
Rag and Sin
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
BUR
ODS and Sin

Again, never did either on heroic, but normal ODS was a lot of fun (I liked it more than n-Rag).

Edit: I wish there was lore supporting BWD too.
Edited by Bheem on 1/29/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]