395 arms WAR LF heroic guild

85 Human Warrior
Hey there!

Hizi here.

I'm in the market for a new challenge. I'm looking to get involved in the heroic scene in a big way. I've currently got a couple of heroic Morchok kills but I would rather be working on heroic Blackhorn, and I think I'm the calibre of player to be doing so.

I have a few rankings on World of Logs including 44K on Ultraxion (normal, 4.5 min kill) and 57K on madness http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4ilournelvhenzo1/sum/damageDone/?s=2680&e=2956#Hizi and I think a couple others... our raid leader hasn't been filing our reports accurately lately - they always appear as "unknown instance"... curious!

Anyways. When "full" raid groups say they are full, but will consider exceptional players... I'm one of those players. I'm always completely prepared for a raid with consumables and more importantly - KNOWLEDGE.

I have good availability regarding raid times but my ideal times are between 8-12 EST. I have maintained 100% raid attendance in my current guild for months.

If I sound like I might be a fit for your guild, I'd love to discuss this further. I can be reached via this thread or in-game on Hizi or Hizie.

Giddy up!
Hizi out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]